Remax Ltd Select, Northridge Ca — terrible service!
REMAX LTD Select [protected]; [protected]. Can a Broker not be held responsible for her agents acts? According to Darlene (broker) she does not "mother" her agents. Roy Garcia, realtor, has mislead me in promising to property manage, free rental guarantee, 100% financing of loan and signed an agreement to pay a portion of the difference between my total mortgage (1st&2nd) and the monthly lease in excess of $350.00 just so that he could lure me to close a real estate sale. Furthermore, he promised to pay $500.00 as a referral fee for allowing his company to do real estate presentation at my house and inviting a party of at least 5.
He has been on default for more than five months and refuse to call me back to resolve the matter. He did call me once, and made promise to stay current in his obligations. Up to this time, he remains on default. This has caused me severe financial hardship.
He has also failed in his responsibility as a property managment and has not responded to my demand for him to release the current tenant's security deposit inspite of being notified that property management service has been terminated.
More Remax Ltd Select, Northridge Ca Complaints & Reviews
- ReMax Preferred Choice Properties Timeshare Sales - took my money and did nothing
- RE/MAX Unique Inc., Amir Jafari - fraud, forgery
- Amir Jafari, Re/Max Unique - mortgage fraud - signature forgery
- RE/MAX Aruba/Kenneth Faustin - non-payment of referral commission check
- RE/MAX HiNet Suzanne Athey - unprofessional service
- remax rose keyser - shows house without permission is imbedded with a slumlord (jullie allouch)
- Remax 200 Realty - disappointed with renting
- Re/Max - Unfair pricing and possible collusion with appraiser
- Re/Max - A real estate broker missguided regarding a closing attorney in roatan
- Re / Max / Remax - Rental agency