Remanufactured.comno delivery

I ordered and paid for an engine on December 18, 2007 from remanufactured.com. I was told it would ship in 21-30 days. Almost half a year later, (todays date is May 28th 2008!), I have not recieved my engine. I rarely get return phone calls or return emails. When I do, I get excuses and inconsistent information and promises of near delivery. If ever I receive my engine, I have no hope that I will be able to enforce the 1 year promised warranty as they are unreachable. My next step is to call the police, Better Business Bureau and an attorney to seek treble damages for deceptive trade practices. Any help or information anyone can give me on this company is greatly appreciated.