Reliance Communications — fraudulent calls from my registered #
Due to inability of reliance global call to protect their systems, someone has hacked into my account, and have made fradulent calls that reliance's systems were unable to catch.
Calls were made from same number at same time to different destinations. How is that even possible?
Look at the example highlighted calls in the attachment, they are made at same time and also other calls overlap each other.
Called from called to call date : gmt call date : ist duration (Sec) cost
Xxxxxxxxxxx [protected] 3/3/2016 14:23 3/3/2016 19:53 2184 4.96355
Xxxxxxxxxxx [protected] 3/3/2016 14:23 3/3/2016 19:53 562 1.3415
Please look at the attached transaction history, and please provide refund to my account in the amount of us$ 33.54
My pinless dialing and auto recharge has been disabled, and would like to know when I can enable that after my refund gets processed.
Please let me know when the refund will be processed, else I will be forced to complaint in bbb in us and launch a formal criminal investigation using my lawyers in india.
Thank you and hope to get the resolution fast.
More Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection!
- Reliance - stop caller tunes
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating!
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service!
- Reliance India Call - no double talk time, no website!
- Reliance Communication - wrong offer and generate high bill
- Reliance Telecom Ltd - Guwahati Assam - very bad network
- Reliance Broadband+ Netconnect 3.1mnps - data usage mb increased automatically without opening internet page and after closing internet page data usage is increased... very pathetic system
- Reliance Communications Netconnect - deactivate data card and terminate postpaid connection