Rehlat Online Servicesticket not issued

J Jul 07, 2019

My dear friends please humbly requesting you to not choose Rehlat for flight booking as they are cheaters and fraudster. I booked initially a ticket for my cousin with booking ID 1116929 Bangalore to Dubai and they charged me twice one from Rehlat and another from Emirates. When I followed up their executive told me that it will be reversed back and till now I didn't receive my amount back and I followed up with bank and they also did not have any information about reversal of any amount back and they told me to sign a dispute payment form and I did it. After some days when we want to extend the dates they told us to pay additional amount for modifying date of travel and they charged us AED 320 more. When we didn't receive our modified ticket we followed up with Cheaters Rehlat and they told they started blackmailing us that if we don't take that previous card dispute complaint they will not send our modified ticket. These Cheaters after charging additional fare of AED 320 more threatening us that they will not send until we take back initial complaint. Please consider my suggestion it is up to you guys decision to make. Travel date is on July 15 and till now not received modified ticket after following up 10 times.

RESOLVED

Rehlat Called me and they issued modified ticket and thankfully MR. Ravi assured me also to refund the extra amount which was charged while booking initially. I really appreciate if they could give best services like this to all customers. I will continue my relationship for ticket booking with bank...hope I will be getting kind consideration and support always from Rehlat...

• Rehlat's response · Jul 08, 2019

Dear Guest,

We regret any inconvenience.

We have tried calling you on your number, to explain the issue about the charge, several times but unfortunately could not connect.

Kindly note that the amount charged for modification is as per the Airlines' policies, which needs to be paid and nothing extra. As for the amount charged, said by you, by the Airlines, it is only one successful transaction. We have an internal policy with them and the Airlines' name may appear in your bank statement for that transaction. This is mentioned on our Terms & Conditions page on the website.

We are not blackmailing you sir and request you to co-operate with our associate tomorrow who would be calling you in regards to this issue.

Appreciate your kind understanding.

Regards,