Menu

L
Author of the complaint
11:39 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I did an inquiry on their virtual office. This is an online service; therefore, Regus has an online application you have to fill in just to get quotes, location and for an agent to contact you. I filled it out, Brian McDonald contacted me a brief phone call and by emails. Also due to the time of day (late PM and the end of the week)

This was in November, last days of the month.

I did give them my name and new business name. I had just started and needed an address vs using my home address.

Well, I was then sent a page that stated "Submit your payment information (bank card) TO GET STARTED! I replied I still have questions before getting started.

I never submitted my bank information; however, a contract was sent by email, that I did not fill out nor authorize. and never submitted my bank information!

From that day on Regus has fraudulent authorized that contract and has billed for a mail service that I did not confirm, I've never used the service and they continue to bill me, even for an additional service that I did not request.

I tried to solve this with them, my main point to them is your service also stated submit payment info TO GET STARTED! so how did you start billing me for a service I did not start nor used. THEY do not care...

More Regus complaints & reviews