Regions Bankrepresentatives at branch

K

My wife and I entered branch location mcghee road and Carter hill of Montgomery, AL 36111 on or about 07/30/2018 to cash a trust secured check from our attorney upon waiting in the bank with the representative approximately 30-45 minutes we were told that they could not cash our check for whatever reason not at all we had to go back to wells fargo cause they can not cash our check. Which we had proof of a validation. I've tried to get this incident out of my mind but it's very sensitive I feel my wife and I experienced racism in such a raw rude and very disrespectful form! I pray don'tdone heed to my words and look into this situation and meditate this.!? I'm asking for understanding as to why?