RegCureHaven't received my Regcure license number!

E Review updated:

I have bought Regcure over the internet 24 hours ago. I am still awaiting my license number in order to enable me to use this program. HELP!!!

• Ji
    Jim Feil Apr 11, 2007

If you can stop the transaction do it. Regcure is a scam software company that will probably not be a round 6 months from now. Do a google search on them.

• To
    Tom Davis Apr 12, 2007

Get "regseeker" (put that in google), its a FREE program and much better!!

• Ge
    George K Apr 22, 2007

I am in that same boat. I bough downloaded the "free" software. Did decide to register and paid, more than 24 hours ago and still no software key. What is going on???

Also no response from the company after sending the E-mail asking for explanation. Maybe it is a saturdaitis.

• Ti
    Tim Son May 03, 2007

I received mine 2 days ago and still no license. And know im reading these negative testimonials and dont even want it anymore.

• Da
    David Mar 27, 2008

What sort of enforcement is possible for scam software providers? Why isn't there some coalition to destroy these pests, who are pervasive everywhere on the internet? Perhaps, browser vendors should build in something that is fixed and trustworthy, that "measures" reliability of urls, product names, etc., and can flag a warning.. if the component is enabled for example.

• Ne
    NELSON CALDERO Jul 12, 2008

necesito num lic. regcure

• Ri
    Richard Jul 31, 2008

RegCure is rubbish.

I bought the software last week. I got no licence key. I had to send two emails before they replied, sending me the key two days after purchasing. They explained
    that the delay was due to an error. Checking the web, this seems to be a common problem!

Okay, I got the licence key I paid for so I installed and ran. THANK GOD I TOOK A SYSTEM RESTORE! It detected over 2500 errors then proceeded to "fix" them.
    I ran again, and surprise surprise, more errors. In fact, each time I ran it, it reported anything from 20 to 400 errors! Hmmm. At this point I rebooted.

I got loads of boot errors. RegCure had deleted essential registry values needed for the correct functioning of my PC. That's when the system restore came in really
    handy.

I have now asked for a refund - their site offers a 57 day money back guarantee (why 57 and not 60??). And I WILL get my money back, even if I have to call
    my CC company and cancel the transaction.

I tried "ADVANCED SYSTEM OPTIMIZER" – it costs $29.95 but they offer a 30 day free trial period. It cleaned up my registry (1700 errors), and my PC is working
    fine. There are loads of other useful optimization features, so it looks like a good product.

• Li
    Linda Evans Oct 09, 2009

I need a valid licence number so i can access my antivirus software

• Li
    Linda Evans Oct 09, 2009

I want my real lincence key number so i can access my antivirus software or i want my money returned i just bought it 10min
    ago an yall gave me the wrong number i will get a lawyer if yall dont fix this problem soon $50 is alot of money

• Ea
    eandyj Mar 04, 2010

RegCure is a scam. Charged way too much. Got my license keys, but then found out does not work on 64 bit systems. Not told that in ads.
    DO NOT BUY

• Be
    benjaminmarkus Oct 25, 2010

i really dont see why one needs to buy it to see its a scam. cmon its fking obvious.

• Wa
    Walid Al Nasa'a Aug 26, 2016

AVG PC Tuneup worked much better for me

• Ca
    Carmelo Torres Aug 20, 2018

I purchased your Paretologic PC Health Advisor, It needs the license ket so it can fix PC probelems

• Wa
    Walid Al Nasa'a Nov 20, 2018

The program does not detect all what it says it does compared to other ones, and its expensive compared to to other ones.

• Wi
    William Dewar Jan 11, 2020

Please check my subscription renewals. How many times I have paid for privacy controls. I was invited to renew in 2018/2019 when I had already had a current subscription . I incorrectly renewed when I had a current subscription. I believe I have already got 6 months or more before renewal is due.

Please advise
    William J A Dewar

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices