Regal Cinemas — movie - baahubali 2
I am writing with the lot of frustration and disappointment regarding one of the worst experience which has happened with me at "Regal Downingtown Stadium 16 & IMAX" when I went to buy a Ticket for the movie "Baahubali 2: The Conclusion".
To start off with I have lot of Faith and Trust in Regal and the for that reason I called the Theatre "Regal Downingtown Stadium 16 & IMAX" to make sure if I can use the Costco Regal Ticket Vouchers to exchange it for the Movie "Baahubali 2: The Conclusion" and once I got a confirmation I headed straight to COSTCO which was 30 miles away from home and purchased the Tickets and drove to The "Regal Downingtown Stadium 16 & IMAX".
Upon to my Surprise they said "We cannot Exchange your Vouchers for "Baahubali 2: The Conclusion" since they are not Eligible" I was like Are you kidding me - I was so devastated and frustrated when The Associate told me that I cannot exchange them, so I asked her to Call the Manager.
Guess what, she has only one Answer - we cannot Exchange and there is nothing we can do about it and Staff was reluctant to speak to me on this.
With heartbroken and so much Frustration I came back to home with lot of disappointment. I ended up Buying the Ticket where I paid 40*2(two tickets) +4(online charge) =84 and the reasons which made me buy ticket is 1. I still have faith in Regal that when i fight for justice I will win 2. I need to show the world that no one can cheat (regal) you.
More Regal Cinemas Complaints & Reviews
- Regal Cinemas - customer service
- Regal Cinemas - concessions
- Regal Cinemas - mistreatment
- Regal Cinema Window Advertisement - denied discount
- Regal Cinemas - fee for 3-d movies
- Regal Cinemas & Regal Entertainment Group - employee/ staff member
- Regal Cinemas & Regal Entertainment Group - customer service
- Regal Cinemas - popcorn tastes foul like dirty. tasted like it was old and had some funky pungent taste
- Regal Cinemas - rude/poor management
- Regal Cinemas & Regal Entertainment Group - service