ReelVidzCharged my card after cancelled membership

Reelvidz
sucks plain and simple. I was mislead in the beginning when I signed up for a membership with these jag-offs. I was transferred to this site because I was informed they had the movie I wished to see. They didn't. I did the

15 day "trial" period for $1.00. I became immediately aware that their "library" of movies contained nothing I wanted to see. A really bad selection that I would expect to see on a free movie site like Crackle. I immediately cancelled my membership with them that same day. Low and behold, 2 weeks later they went ahead and charged my credit card the full month membership fee of $34.95 . I called my bank and they had to cancel my card and issue me a new one because it had been "compromised." You can imagine what a hassel and inconvenience that was. Here's the kicker, they are located in the U.K. so it's pretty much impossible to fight them and you can't speak to anyone in "customer service" because it's all automated. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THESE ###!!!

• Da
    DANIELLE GIGANTE Jun 11, 2014

I have just noticed that reelvids has been debitting $44. 57 a month from my credit card without my authorisation. This has been happening since march 2014, in total they have taken $129. 70
    Their account number next to the the reelvidz debit detail is [protected]

How do i get my money returned

Regards