Menu

I
Author of the complaint
6:38 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Was charged for a movie that I never rented. They took the charge off but my question is how could this happen and I can not trust them any more. Was good while it lasted.

More Redbox Automated Retail complaints & reviews

Redbox Automated Retail - poor customer service representative
1 comments
T
Jun 07, 2009 10:56 pm

well, I tryed to rent 2 movies a couple of weeks back from the redbox & my debt card kept getting declined, so I called redbox & they told me that I could'nt rent from them because I kept 2 movies out for 16 days & owed them $35.00, So they told me the names of movies I had rented& the datethey where supposely rented on . I thought it was kind of funny because I own one of the movies already, and don't understand why I would have rented that one, so I called my bank & there was no transactions made on the date redbox claims. I get redbox & my bank on three way & the lady from the bank tells them I did not use my card on that date, they are not trying to hear that, so I go through all this crap for nothing, in the end redbox tells me I can rent from another debt card, Oh yeah these movies where supposed to have been rented feb 08' Why did they let me rent movies almost a year later ( jan 09" if I owed them money? THen the lady from my bank tells me she hears alot of bad stuff about redbox & would never rent from them. I think redbox sucks when it comes to customer service. They act like there machines cannot make errors, I been down there a few times & there machine would be out of service. Oh yeah the lady from the bank told me they double charged me for two movies before that I was not even aware of .

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

141 complaints