The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Redbox — charged me for a movie that I returned
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
This company looked like it had a great idea - movies at the grocery store for only $1.00 a night. I have used it many times this past year, they had a customer for life! However, one day I noticed Redbox charged me $26.00 on my credit card; when I called, they said I had not returned a movie I had rented. Problem was, I definitely returned that movie - I remember very clearly. Also, I returned another movie at the same time and the other one showed as returned. When I called to complain, I was told that it would take between 10-14 days for someone to go and look in the machine to find the movie, and that they would credit me back the money when they found the movie. If they didn't find it, I was out of luck! I don't know what happened, but I was notified that $10.00 hd been credited to my account. $10.00!!?? For what? I will not be using this company again - I'll just join Netflix or buy movies from the cable company. $1.00 sounds like a great deal - until the decide to rip you off and you have NO appeal! DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!
More Redbox Complaints & Reviews
- Redbox - questionable business practices!
- Redbox - machines not accepting returns
- Redbox - constant charging for dvd returned
- Redbox - overcharging
- Redbox DVD Rental - unauthorized charges
- Redbox - exorbitant unauthorized charges
- Red Box - poor customer service representative
- Red Box - overcharged multiple times
- Redbox - too many incompetent employees
- Redbox - bad dvds