Red Roof Innsdirty rooms w not towels

T Aug 01, 2018

I stayed in your Tucson Location near the airport last night. It was the worst hotel stay I have ever had in 58 years. We checked in . Got our keys, went to our room only to find the floor was dirty( leaves, dust and even a deodorant cap still on the floor ) . We had no shower curtain or towels in the bathroom. When we called the front desk they said someone would bring it right over, Maid knocked on the door. I answered it. She handed me the shower curtain for me to put it up. Then told me sorry we don't have towels. OMG how the hell am I suppose to shower??? I just got off a hard days work. All I wanted was a shower...and forget about a swim in the pool cause not only was it covered in palm leaves, but the water was green. Upon going to bed I pulled down the bedspread..the sheets had not been changed. Nasty Nasty Nasty!! I choose this location because was near to my jobsite. NEVER AGAIN!!! People don't waste your money staying here, I would have to say it is a one star hotel. It is time to get the department of Health to look into this .

Red Roof Inns