Red Roof Inns — customer service/ and facility
Upon arrival at Red Roof Inn #401 in Hershey PA. The front desk agen was busy swimming and unable to check me in for a period of time, when he finally did, he was barefoot and frustrated I interupted his little swim. He did not greet me, but told me I had "no reservation". After showing him the confirmation number he again stated I had none. Im not sure how but after I asked if he had a room, and if not I would gladly go somewhere else, he came up with a room. He was rude Nd disrespectful.
Upon entry into my room, I found, blood splatter on the walls, room needing major maintenance, dead bugs in light fixtures, and BLACK MOLD atop the shower, that was attempted to be painted over. Later we called for towels and were denied, and told if we wanted them we would have to come get them.
Red Roof Inn has ignored all my calls today, disconnected my call once, not returning it, than just plain not answering the last attempt.
I have pictures of all issues, and will be forwarding them to multiple media and Health Department personel.
I am disgusted
More Red Roof Inns Complaints & Reviews
- Red Roof Inn - overcharged and will not refund! 
- Red Roof Inn - terrible customer service, unclean room 
- Red Roof Inn - awful experience 
- Red Roof Inn - overcharged
- Red Roof Inn - very rude people 
- Red Roof Inns - the condition of the hotel
- Red Roof Inn - accommodation red roof inn
- Red Roof Inns - redicard & customer service
- Red Roof Inns - room, amenities
- Red Roof Inns - dirty rooms w not towels