Red Robin Internationalstore 27-8 holyoke, ma

This is the closest Red Robin to where we live. My husband and I walked in this evening. There were three other parties of two waiting to be seated. The hostess said it would be a 15-20 min wait. We went and sat down: I went to the ladies room and saw at least 25 tables which were empty. When I went back I asked the hostess why there is a twenty minute wait when so many tables were empty. She said they only had 5 servers so the stations were full. We waited and were seated. We waited for our food quite a while even though 12 the restaurant was empty. When we left, every empty table was a dirty table with dishes all over. The floors were also filthy littered with food and trash. Clearly they were under staffed so much so they weren't clearing tables or keeping the place clean. I will go elsewhere for food from now on. Been here many times but tonight is probably our last visit to Red Robin.

Kr
Aug 08, 2019

Comments

• Pa
      Aug 08, 2019

I feel sorry for your husband having to put up with you. You have ONE bad experience and you vow never to return. You cannot claim to be a loyal customer and you won't be missed.