Red Lobster - Milwaukee, WIterrible service

www.redlobster.com
4645 S 76th St
Milwaukee, WI 53220
[protected]

Red Lobster terrible service bad manners and dirty cleaning procedures.

• Updated by Kickdatmule · May 28, 2018

GM052318A

• Updated by Renee Spangenberg · Aug 08, 2019

I go at least once a week and order the Parmesan Crab dip with chips and was given another seafood dip, when I tried to explain the Manager told me I was wrong and it was the correct dip. It was very disappointing to deal with someone in management that wouldn't even hear my complaint. I will not ever go back to that location. I own over 50 vacation rental homes and will be sure all my guests are aware of the service.

Rennard Cotton May 30, 2009

I used to work at Red Lobster 8101 W.Brown Deer Rd in Milwaukee from [protected], In 1994 Red Lobster have hired new management, The new manager changed the rules, The new manager making co-workers do other co-workers jobs that's not part of their job description, That why kitchen co-workers walked out of Red Lobster because of new management.I quit in 1994 because the new manager cut my hours.The new manager told me that business was going slow, That's why they cut my hours.In 1995 I found out that the new lady manager Melinda got fired for stealing money from Red Lobster.In mid 1995 A new lady manager Karen was hired, she was nice, She did do no-co workers wrong.One puerto rican waitress got fired, because she fought against a male customer.The male customer was mistreated and not satisfied with her and Red Lobster.The male customer was waiting for the same waitress in the parking lot, When the waitress shift was over, She went outside, Then the male customer spit at her, grabbed her by the throat, started choking her until her face turned red.She did fight back with him and got fired.After that in 2001 Red Lobster was closed down, because of bad business, Nobody was not eating at Red Lobster, because customers were going out to Olive Garden to eat.Red Lobster was closed down and torn down in 2001 and turned into IHOP Pancakes.

Rennard Cotton May 30, 2009

In 1996 I worked at another Red Lobster in Wauwatosa on Mayfair Rd.I worked in the kitchen Splitting and Peeling shrimp, The male kitchen manager was a multiracial, I did not like him.I did not like the things he was doing, He had an attitude with me, He was hard with me, Jumping on my back a lot.Like having me do crab legs, Bake Bread, do truck and scrub walls with water and bleach, Me and him did not get along, I told him that's not part of my job description to do crab legs, bake bread, do truck, and scrub walls.I quit and told him, I'm not coming back, because of him and because of his actions.I called 1-800-Lobster and reported him to the corporate offices.The female respresentive from 1-800-Lobster got an attitude with me, I cussed her out.In 2006 I called 1-800-Lobster and reported her and The kitchen manger about their actions.I spoke to a different representative that day and told her.I ain't never working at another Red Lobster as long as I live and I'm not coming back to Red Lobster.

• Za
    Zaida10 Aug 14, 2018

On Sunday July 29, we went to red loaster at Columbia, Maryland for lunch. Two of the people order crab cake dinner. Well we all tried it and got sick. We never planned to go their again. We got very sick. We thought to ask for replacement but we just wanted to enjoy the day.

• Mr
    Mrs Mcnamara Aug 14, 2018

Waited to be checked in for 15 minutes- left waiting for a Table to be cleaned for another 15 minutes
    Have now been seated for 29 minutes- no drinks silverware or biscuits!!! Terrible!! I used to come here all the time!!! NEVER again!

• Gu
    Guadalupe82 Aug 15, 2018

Hello and good morning.
    I am writing to give you bad news unfortunately. On 7/29/18 at around 8pm I went out to dinner at Red Lobster #0345 on 6638 Lake Worth Rd. Lake Worth, Fl [protected] with my mother and my 9 year old son. Oh my goodness!!!

• Le
    Leeis pissed Aug 15, 2018

While dining in st george utah store i wanted to use my rewards but yhe site blocked me and woukdnt let me in to use them. Very unprofessional. If your that hard up for money then close down. Iy was very embarrising. Contact manager she will tell you, of corse she wouldnt do anything

• Ro
    Roxcee77 Aug 15, 2018

I waiting approximately 10 mins alone at the bar to be greeted so that I could place my order for 2 kids meals to go for my children. I had to get up from the bar to seek a manager to place my order. After the order was placed I had to wait an additional 15-20 mins for the food. This is unacceptable. I have recorded the entire situation.

• Da
    Dan Bizzzalllion Aug 15, 2018

Alton Illinois Red Lobster Location the server was Joey Beljanski. He was under the influence & disoriented, rude & forgot most of the order. The over whelming smell of Marajuana along with the servers inability to remember a simple order was enough to stop us from ever going to eat at that location again. ...

• Ph
    Philjhull Aug 16, 2018

There's a 20 mins wait and I see at least 8 tables empty and there's 15 people waiting on a table smh terrible management

• Du
    Dulce Bianchi Aug 20, 2018

My husband and I went to eat at the Red Lobster on Lake worth Road in Palm Beach County. The pasta was hard and cold. I could not eat it. The waitress who was very nice, knew it was dry and went to bring us more sauce to put on the pasta.

• Cj
    Cjmack472 Aug 20, 2018

April 27th 2018 @ approx 7:07 PM my wife and I got our salads and were eating and conversing when all of a sudden my wife almost puked all over the place due to a ROACH in her salad. This is unacceptable and will not be tolerated. Red Lobster in Tom's River NJ 1289 Hooper ave

• Da
    Danny Adwan Aug 20, 2018

Sorry
    I forgot to give you my telephone number and email
    [protected]
    D.[protected]@alkhaila.com
    Our bill was 437
    Check number 2368
    I had a bad service
    My name is Danny Adwan
    I had sent a comment before but I forgot to give my details
    Best regards
    Wish to take my comments in a positive way

• Ki
    Kickdatmule Aug 21, 2018

initials W.B A chef at Bradenton Red Lobster sits at work and threatens people on his cell phone telling them to go up there and fight him, do you want a chef that wants people to fight him while being on the job? I don't think he should be working there if he's going to tell people to go up there and fight him... I think she needs to get fired

• Do
    Donna Anderson 63 Aug 28, 2018

I ordered Fish and Chips...fish arrived but much different than other times 4 rectangle pieces of fried white fish. Slimy and very greasy...was not type of fish I previously have gotten. Will never go back...prices are outrageous

• Ha
    Hanna Hanna Sep 09, 2018

Very very short staffed. Food was taking a hour to come out and was coming out cold. Gm from the store left during all of it bc he worked that morning. Handing out forks instead of rolled silverware. The whole store was a disaster and everyone who was at work that night was doing the best they could with what they could.

• Eu
    Eunice Denson Sep 10, 2018

Long wait on a table to have it given away. I myself niece called to save us a table and was told we couldn't make a reservation. After waiting a hour and a half the table was given away stating they had a reservation. We then had to wait until another party finished eating to be seated

Maria Carmen Cisneros Sep 10, 2018

Hi my name is Maria Cisneros I went to
    Your Red Lobster in Naples yesterday. I was sitting in front waiting for my family to get out and a big roach crawled on my hand as I was sitting inside the restaurant. I took a picture of it if you would like I could send it to you.

• Ca
    Calf Biz Sep 20, 2018

I went to red lobster yesterday for crab fest I ordered dungeons crabs they made me feel I don't deserve crabs casue I have to much money so they bring crabs with legs missing I told manager to bring me a new batch then she brings me only one leg worst experience ever

• Vi
    Victoria64 Oct 21, 2018

Yall have endless shrimp. This is is a suggestion for red lobster. Yall need to have endless crab legs. If yall did you would probably have more customers. My favorite is crab legs and I would probably go to red lobster more often.

• Ti
    tiana1025 Oct 21, 2018

Hi,
    I visited red lobster in Philadelphia on a Saturday . My food took a hour to come out and when it came out it was cold. I was extremely disatisifed they offered to give me a new meal but it would take another 30 mins. i wouldnt wait because my family would have ate their meal and i would have still waited.

• Qu
    Queen*1 Oct 22, 2018

We were celebrating my mother's birthday on Friday night June 30th and our waiter Travis at the Beaumont location Texas location he was very rude and we were very nice to him he just did not want to serve us and he messed up our order didn't bring out my appetizer and time my meal was cold I had tacos and they were cold

• Ka
    Kalya Oct 22, 2018

Manager in charge Macey wasnt polit at all 6/17/17 around 10:15 pm Location 296 n. university dr pembroke pines fl 33024 my eating folk was non sanitary just nasty had food stains stuck on it like it never been clean just disgusting I loved red lobsters but after seeing that I wont ever again this is why people get sick

• Pr
    Pryncess Graham Jan 23, 2019

I went to red lobster to celebrate a birthday of a veteran. The waitress kne2 it was a special occasion. No military discount was applied. And wen they came to sing happy birthday they disnt even bring a bake.pr anything out. I spent $100 in 2 people N they did nothing to make it special. Thanks but no thanks

• Si
    SixFer Apr 27, 2019

This man told me there are "NO racist bones in the body of anyone who works at Red Lobster"... I need someone to contact me immediate!!! He did not care at all and continued to chew ICE repeatedly in my ear. His name is Sean. Do NOT go here ever!!!

• Sh
    Shea Goree May 14, 2019

I spent way over $100
    Food was bad, service was worst!!
    I normally go twice weekly, the portion was even smaller .
    Very displeased .
    Email.
    [protected]@gmail.com
    Shea Goree

• Ka
    Kathy pitzer Jun 11, 2019

My mom have plasma exchange in Roanoke and she couldn't wait to eat at red lobster in Christiansburg va and the food wasn't fixed fo a dog

Renee Spangenberg Aug 14, 2019

I was givien the wrong dip and tried to explain but Manager was unreasonable. I eat at Red Lobster at least once a week and know what I order so being told I was wrong was upsetting.

• Do
    donna j bennett Oct 19, 2019

we had a waitress named leah she was rude had to ask her to take plates away had to ask for more water attitude was terrible like we were bothering her . being a waitress is not for her always giving dirty looks . whole experience was terrible. we always go to this red lobster never had a waitress like this before.