RecordsFinder.netRecordsFinder is a total rip off!

RecordsFinder.net - www.recordsfinder.net

I signed up for the use of this company and it is a fraud. You can find any of the information on your own. They say that you can get a refund but there is no link to go to and complain and there is no way to get a refund. I would not recommend this company. There was so much information that I could NOT find. I could not find any information even on me and then they took out 2 credits FOR NOTHING. BAD COMPANY!

• Mi
    Mike Madnuss Nov 30, 2019

Do not waste your money or time on this site it's a total scam you can find more on a simple google search I'll be reporting them to the bbb... Warning do not give them your credit card number you will be giving then free money with nothing to show in return. Don't do it beware... Waste of money

• St
    Stacy Embanato Sep 01, 2017

Waste of money. No pertinent information was given- nothing I couldn't find just by a google search. I even searched myself through them and the information was totally inaccurate. Had me 25 years older than I am. Said there was no Facebook account associated to my name. I have a very distinct unusual name. No one has my name. A google search of my name gave me more info on me than this company. Total Joke!! Very Fraudulant. I cannot believe they can even claim to be legitimate.