Having problems with GoLookup.com?

GoLookup.com Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GoLookup.com Customer Service. Initial GoLookup.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for GoLookup.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about GoLookup.com. Discuss the issues you have had with GoLookup.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

golookup.comPhone number lookup

I recieved a call from someone who said they was from social security administration this is 2nd time and what these people are saying and doing is crazy they all sound as if they are from middle east so I googled phone number look up, , , , I filled out the info they needed from me and my capital one credit card was charged $1 but the company is saying that it wasn't charged when it was I received no information I was looking for and my credit card was charged I want to opt out and no more charges to be maid on my capital one credit card my name is robert ward my phone number is [protected]

RESOLVED

• GoLookup.com's response · Mar 06, 2020

Hi Robert C. Ward,

I apologize that the information you were looking for was not given on the website. You see, there are phone numbers that are under phone privacy protection which could be the reason why you can't get any results. It is also possible that there are no data found elsewhere under the number being searched for. Nevertheless, we are continuously updating our data for new records that are being circulated.

It is also possible that the number you checked was a computer-generated phone number usually used by telemarketers. Most of the time, callers are using Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP). It's a technology that allows you to make voice calls using a broadband Internet connection instead of a regular (or analog) phone line.

VoIP phone numbers can text and receive messages too. If you have a VoIP provider or app on your phone and you have internet connectivity then you can text and receive messages. This is mostly free with some paid-for premium options.

Should you need further assistance, please call our billing department at [protected] and our representatives will be glad to assist you.

golookup.com — unauthorized credit card

08/10/18- I decided I wanted to look up someone and got the $1.00 one time thing and I have been charged...

golookup.com — they charged my debit card when I didn't approve of it

I was charged $43.98 to my debit card and I didn't sign up for no monthly plan I signed up for the one...

Go Look Up — Background check

I just had one random thought about searching my own profile and wonder what it could return as a public...

Go Lookup — Go lookup background check

I bump into this site as I was trying to ran an email search for a certain person. Filled-up all the...

GolookupReverse phone lookup

I used your website and tried the $1 for 5-day trial period. I've tried to used the service and decided to cancel the membership afterwards. So, I call and the rep who assisted is so kind and very professional . She assisted me on how to log.in using a laptop/ computer. I was doing a reverse phone lookup. I never thought that I was able to know the full name and complete address of the phone number I was looking for. Trying to look more information to the owner of that phone number. I'm thankful that this service exists making our search more easier and faster. May you continuosly provide good quality service. I'll tell everyone how great the service is.

Go Look UpBackground check search

I found the site more reliable than the others I have encountered with. I do not work for anybody or any company that needs to administer background every now and then. I'm just a simple mom who needs to know the safety of my children especially when they're not at my site. So I visited this site once, and good thing that I get to collect records of the people encircling my sons in school. The details provided to me somehow eased my troubled thoughts. Thank you. #superb

golookup.com — Did not cancel my account!

I hired a person and he was supposed to make a website for me. But just to be sure, I decided to do a...

golookup.com — People search

I used this service once and got nothing useful from it. I did get numerous reports of people with the same...

www.golookup.comRep forgot to mention about the fee of $40

I found the advertisement of www.golookup.com. They offered free reports, but after 30 minutes they asked to provide my card details or they wouldn’t be able to show any information. I refused to pay and the rep suddenly offered me free trial, but I needed to give my credit card details anyway and I could cancel this trial within 10 days. The rep forgot to tell that if I didn’t cancel the trial, they would start to charge me for $40 per month. Be careful with their free trials.

• Er
            Eric bingham Mar 06, 2016

Golookup is nothing more than a scam. If you provide them with a credit card number or debit card number, they will take out $34.95 immediately. Cancelling the service is next impossible, you will have to freeze your card and get another one with a different card number. There is also a ISA fee which means that Golookup has a bank in a foreign country. Getting refund? Don't count on it!