Real Canadian Superstoreunsweetened grapefruit juice (no name)

K

Hi

I have been buying this juice for the last 10 years at the Grandview Vancouver store.
Today I was told that you do not carry this juice anymore. Why? I am 75 with diabetic and this juice is about the only one I can drink. Please bring it back. It is in a 1.89 liter bottle. Do you carry other unsweetened grapefruit juice I don't know about?

Thanks

• Do
    Dotp Jun 22, 2018

I agree. I purchased the No Name White Grapefruit juice regularly at Mike’s Independent in Regina. They no longer carry it. Very disappointing.