Real Canadian Superstoreunethical behaviour

Hi, I am a former employee of Real Canadian Superstore from Alberta and a customer as of now. We moved from Alberta to Ontario, and my union members and store manager told me to go and have talk with some store managers in Ontario about this situation. Yesterday, Dec 11, 2016 I went to RCSS at 85 Steeles Ave West Brampton, ON L6Y 0B5 to talk to manager. When I went there the Front End supervisor went on about applying online and wasn't ready to hear me out. She was helping another customer so I told she can help that customer first and then I want to talk to her. She continuously said the same thing about applying online, when I interrupted her to say "can I talk to the Manager" she yelled at me saying she was the supervisor. She lost her patience very soon to say this customer service is good. I've goon to other superstore's around this location and they treated us with respect and it was nice to see and felt like home. However I do live in Brampton so that location is near, and the customer service is terrible, I was front end assistant manager and we never treated others like that so I wasn't expecting it happening to me. In conclusion If she treated me like this she probably yells at customers too.