Rbs BankDishonest bank tactics

H

Terrible, terrible terrible...avoid going anywhere near RBS...the most aggressive and ruthless bank which exists on the planet...capable of doing everything and anything to save its sorry *** when it is completely wrong and has broken the law in customer disputes..to the extent of utmost dishonesty and under hand tactics...Terrible, terrible terrible...avoid going anywhere near RBS...the most aggressive and ruthless bank which exists on the planet...capable of doing everything and anything to save its sorry *** when it is completely wrong and has broken the law in customer disputes..to the extent of utmost dishonesty and under hand tactics...

jai prakash tolani Dec 31, 2008

i experienced worst ever cunstomer service from rbs bank, i had requested them for one month payment holiday, which was been approved, but still i got a msg on 13/12/2008 at 3.47 pm to pay my dues by 4.00 pm. same time i called their customer service and told them the details. Again i got a call from them at 11o'clock on 16/12/2008 to pay my dues, when i told that lady about the bank's service about one month payment holidays, she said it's not and i am defaulter.this is the 1st time someone told me so.and then i had registered the complain, but till date no response from the bank peoples.And this all happen for just Dhs. 7000.someone should know how to talk with the customers, who is having always great record.

Rgds
    Jai

• Da
    Daisy Mariposa Jan 19, 2010

What is your complaint?

Where is the bank located?

Do you know the definition of "libel?"

• Dh
    Dhananjay S Kamble Mar 19, 2010

Hope this email goes in the right persons hand,

Dear Sir/Madam

Let me introduce myself, I am Dhananjay S Kamble, from Dubai (United Arab Emirates),

Sir, I am holding 2 RBS Credit Cards (Classic Smart Traveller Credit Card & Gold Smart Credit Card), from the last 3 years. I am using this cards on regular basis, and paying the money and dues on time, and if it is late, i have also paid the penalty amount

Sir, my credit cards were before ABN AMRO Cards, which now changed to RBS Bank Credit Cards., while issuing the credit cards by ABN Amro, i have been assured by ABN Amro, that this cards will be FREE for Lifetime.

Now all of a sudden i am getting MONTHLY statement with Primary Card Fees,

Which is totally unacceptable

WHY ALL OF NOWHERE I HAVE BEEN CHARGED THIS MONEY, WHEN I HAVE BEEN PROMISED THAT IT WILL BE FREE FOR LIFE TIME,

I SPOKE TO YOUR REPRESENTATIVE HERE IN DUABI (U.A.E.), BUT NOT GOT A SATISFACTORY REPLY

I WONT PAY ANY MONEY WHEN I BEEN TOLD THIS ARE FREE CARDS, I AM VERY MUCH DISAPPOINTED WITH THE FUNCTIONING HERE IN DUBAI

IF THIS IS THE CASE, THEN UNFORTUNATLY I HAVE TO CANCEL MY CARDS IMMEDAITELY.

HOPE THIS EMAIL IS BEEN ANSWERED IN A CONVINCING WAY

D.S. Kamble
    +[protected]

• Ba
    barurut Aug 31, 2010

I have 1 month payment delay for my personal loan due to I was terminated because of the redundancy of my position. I did follow the procedures of the bank and went to the Bur Dubai office to give the necessary documents. I gave my full cooperation to the bank that I will pay my monthly dues still. A guy from the collection department by the name of SYED today 31/Aug/10 called me and told me that I'm a [censored] guy and shouting at me. for the pass few days they are calling me to pay my monthly dues, as i have told them my money is always coming every 3rd of the month from Philippines but they are always pressuring me ang harrassing me to pay before the end of the month. I called up the customer service of the said bank ang put up a complain. I 've asked the lady from the CS that how come those guys and ladies from the collection department are like that and how come they are treating their clients like that. I will go with this one all the way just to stop this kind of treatment to the people like me. This is one reason why people are leaving Dubai.

• Su
    sudhanshu dwivedi Oct 02, 2010

I AM CREDIT CARD HOLDER OF RBS BANK FORMALLY ABN AMRO BANK. I HAD PURCHASE FUEL NOV.2009.BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE STATEMENT THEN I CALLED TO CUSTOMER CARE OF THE ABN THEN I PAID THE PAYMENTS. BUT MY CHEQUE WAS NOT CREDIT IN MY CARD DUE TO SOME BANK PROBLEM I DONT KNOW WHAT WAS THAT. THEN THEY HAVE CHARGED INTEREST AND PENALTY ALSO.MY AMOUNT WAS 292 rs. NOW THAT IS 2500 RS. AND HAS BEEN BLOCK ALSO.WHEN EVER I CALLED CUSTOMER CARE THEIR IS NO RESPONSE.
    I WANT CLEAR MY CHARGED AND ACTIVATE MY CARD ALSO.

REGARDS
    SUDHANSHU DWIVEDI
    [protected]
    CREDIT CARD NO-[protected]

• Ju
    junaid jutt May 29, 2011

Kindly sir please verify this demand draft its legal.

• Co
    complaints Board1 Jun 29, 2011

Dear Complainant,

We have received your complaints and queries.We have gone through your complaint and after contact with The British High Commission.The donor companies; we have understood that there is a series of LOTTERY and giving Out of CASH reward from The United Kingdom.This series of LOTTERY and sweepstakes are being conducted for the upliftment of the people in the developing and under developing countries to eradicate poverty and illiteracy. We have verified and clarified from the United Kingdom Financial institution bodies that the only legal and authorized body responsible for all forms of LOTTERY and sweepstakes being conducted in the United Kingdom is.The WPC (wpc.center.[protected]@live.com), London. Any other means apart from WPC is not legal and been approved by the Great Britain Government.In this regards, we have forwarded your complaint to the Winning Processing Centre through Email.We request you to forward your complaint and queries to the WPC. Their contact details are given below. We assure you that they will assist you to know the fact of your complaint and to solve the issue. Do not contact anybody else there is a lot of fraud and only WPC and HMRC can pay the money to you if it is truth.

Kindly contact the WPC:-(wpc.center.[protected]@live.com)

Regards,