Raza Communications Logo

Raza Communications

Having problems with Raza Communications?

1877 463 4233 (United States)
1800 550 3501 (Canada)
800 520 0329 (United Kingdom)
+1 773 792 8150 (Chicago, United States)
+1 416 746 9797 (Toronto, Canada)
+44 207 100 3090 (London, United Kingdom)
5219 N. Harlem Ave.
Sun24h
Canada
991 Albion Road, Etobicoke, ON M9V 1A6, Canada

Complaints & Reviews

False advertised rate, hidden service fee

Actual charged rate is 20% higher than the advertised rate shown (during purchase).Also there is the service...

auto refill

recently i had purchased this card and found out it's the worst card ever. They have extra hidden fees and charges a lot. Customer service is worst. Now i do not use their cards, i use www.himtel.com card. No hidden fees and extra charges. good customer suppor. guys you must try it

loty Oct 17, 2012

Raza.com is the worst company I ever seen. The customer service is very very poor, they insult you when you call for any issue. Although they promise lowest rates but once you are in they increase rates without any notice and you can't do anything. They have auto refill policy, if you give them your credit card number they'll keep charging you and you can't stop auto refill and they also don't cancell auto refill unless you change your credit card information. Be careful and keep these things in mind before doing any business with this company.

Raza.com plans Auto refill

I was using raza.com and i got plan with auto recharge so we dont have to recharge every time. Today i called for cancel my auto recharge and now they told me that whatever minute u have we be gone. so i ask so why i will loss my minute. so customer service people told me that you have to read rules before u buy it. i told me before i use other plan it cancel easily then why not these so he told me i dont know which plan u talking about but now we have these rule is most of plan...If u are raza.com customer then ready for these thing else never use it i am telling u as friend else you will be in trouble. i cancel my plan and i have more than 300 min because if i will use and go below 200 it will be auto recharge...

phone calls made using there service are charged to my phone company

There customer service is not available 24/7 and is horrible. I bought a raza plan from them and used it...

Charging extra, poor customer service

Raza.com is worst company i ever seen. They rip you off. They promise for lowest rates but charge you extra, hidden charges and rate increase without any notice and when you call, they insult you. Their customer service is very poor and disrespectful especially ramshah. They kept her to insult the customer and they don't have any supervisor. When you ask for supervisor they call another colleague and they talk for their favour. Bottom line you loose your money, loose your respect and they kick you off and finally you will switch the company like me. So be aware!!!

• Pr
    PRINCEBUSINESS Dec 30, 2012

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE OK NOT BAD BUT PRODUCT IS OK TOO BUT NEED TO CLEAR THE RATES PER MINUTE. TOO MUCH TRICK AND HIDDEN FEE.

• Vi
    vijeynath Oct 09, 2014

PLEASE DONT USE THIS. ITS BIG LIE... wrong charges and hidden fees. And quality is not good as they say. big shock to me was rates. Rates are they are showing on the site is very wrong . My friend gave me a website called CallingPingo.com. its a very good no service charges and never drop the connection. no expiration. its just a calling card you can save it to three phones. its very good

Not like that big RAZA.com. Guys see the differant. they are lots of good calling cards out there like i said. do not stick into one company TRY THIS ONE ------------- CALLINGPINGO.COM

• Dr
    Dr Naeem Oct 28, 2014

I have been fraudulantly charged by raza.com.
    I discussed and informed with their customer service representative saif at 10 / 28 / 2014. There was no concenr or cooperativeness in looking into this. I informed my bank and credit card company and they are looking into this also.

I personally feel their website is dangerous for big identity theft and fradulant charges.

Thanks

Master B Apr 30, 2016

Cannot agree more. No security

crooks

I have been fooled by raza.com. Last month I took a plan from them online for 30 days and gave my credit card info to them. Today, I received a message from them and my bank that they have without authorization auto renewed my plan and charged my card. Upon calling they have refused to cancel my plan and refund the amount charged. Further they have refused to even cancel the plan from the subsequent month. As per the planAuto Refill is N/A. As per their terms listed even if there is a auto–refill I have the right to cancel it anytime. Contrary to the above, they have refused to cancel the plan from this month or even for the subsequent months and there is no provision on their web site to cancel the plan or the account or remove the credit card info. Caution to all who give them their credit card info.

• Th
    th!sman Sep 15, 2012

Hey don't take this. It's obviously a bully. Fight back. Google Cease and desist letters. and let them have one by CMRRR. Copy it to your state AG, FTC, the new federal consumer protection bureau and a local TV station they love to investigate scam. In your C&D reference the contract and agreement terms. Then demand your cash back, cancellation, a cessation of your card being charge henceforth and an apology ;-).

Educate yourself then make a move.

• Mo
    modfa96 Sep 16, 2012

Thank you buddy for all the suggestions...I will take this forward.

• De
    deepakecowith Oct 01, 2012

that's true
    it was happened with me too, they are really not trustworthy .

loty Oct 17, 2012

Its so true, same thing happend with me. I been calling them to cancel my auto fill plan and they don't. They insult you, they kept ramshah to insult their customers, I aked her I didn't see this type of bad customer service in my life and she said she is happy to hear that. They don't have any supervisor and when you ask for supervisor they call their other colleague, and they talk in their favour. They just repeat their wording. I agree with thisman comment, we should inform TV Stations and news to warn other people before doing any business with them. I am plannin to go to CBC channel first.

• Th
    th!sman Oct 18, 2012

Hey guys as you can see you are clearly dealing with scammers. We speak email and texting. Our parents used letters. You have to copy your parents on this one - actually write letters (too many scammers claim emails didn't get delivered, you know. Magically USPS adds a fail safe element to letters - it's called CMRRR. So before they think they are so smart and won't accept your cancellation on the phone hit them up with a CMRRR letter and boom, we will see who's smart now. Before all this get your credit cards cancelled and re-issued. You have to consider them a s compromised forthwith.

Charged Landline rate on calling Mobile in India

I have an account in Raza.com registered on siddharth.[protected]@live.com email id. I called to India on a mobile...

Talk Mobile Raza.com

Money Back Guarantee

They offer money back Guarantee, and they provide money back too. But then they cancel your account and insult you when you call them. I buy one product about a year ago and then as they were not able to activate it on time, I CANCELLED IT WITHOUT USING IT. And they did it. Now when I was trying to log in in my account after a year I was not able to do so. When I call them, they said they will call me after a day, and there is some security problem in my account.

What do you mean by that? you [censored]ing a****le. Mind your tounge when you talk with your customer.
I would never suggest you to anyone, and you will see this post on every forum and review site very soon.

loty Oct 17, 2012

Very very poor customer service especially ramshiah, they insult you when you call, they charge you extra. They promise low rates but they have hidden extra charges

wrong charges

Please beware of the raza.com scam.
They use your information for other marketing purposes.
- Also they do false advertisement on their website... ( 1000 min free etc. ) but there are always hidden charges.
- Its a Pakistani company, and all their customer representative are rude, with no customer service experience.

Over billing

They have a plan for unlimited calling to India but it is restricted up to 200 minutes per day. (50 cents ...

Bad customer service

- They claim that they have 24x7 customer service, this is true but if go for customer service assistance you...

Dishnnest company

Raza.com is one of those dishonnest prepaid phone companies that give false advertise on their cheap calling prices on their first page. Then, when you enroll and starting using their services, they overcharge you and even calls that do not go through, you are charged for just a ring. Their customer service does not tell the truth and just answer by "we will report it to our technical service". AVOID THIS COMPNAY. GO FOR WWW.PINGO.COM

• Zu
    zubervohra Nov 10, 2010

Greetings from HAMZ Technologies Limited

HAMZ Technologies is a UK based VoIP Company and is providing international calls services worldwide. We are providing VoIP services to many telecom operators and calling cards services providers. Also we provide virtual telephone numbers of more than 50 countries. Our own infrastructure gives us control over our destiny and means that our services are of the highest quality, reliability and value.

One of our unique products ARROW Call is online calling card and quick and easy to buy online. We offer lowest international call rates. Arrow call gives complete solution to corporate users as well as home users to make international calls at very Low rate. We provide superb voice quality and cheapest rate for international calls. We provide Call-Back service also to the users who need to call directly from their cell-phones and our Call-Back service does not require internet connection.

Need a Demo account? Send us an email to [email protected]
    Try our service before you buy credit.

Our DID numbers (Virtual Telephone numbers) eliminates distance between you and your clients. You can stay close to your customers, business partners, family and friends having a local telephone number as per their location. You can forward and receive the calls wherever you want, in your office, at your home, on your mobile or anywhere in the world. You can select numbers of your choices from wide range of our numbers.

Our Services:
    • VoIP Telephony
    • DID (Virtual Telephone Numbers)
    • Call-Back
    • SMS
    • Virtual PBX (IP PBX)
    • Customised IVR Solution
    Salient features of our service:
    • Crystal clear voice quality

E-mail: [email protected]
    Tel: + 208 099 2877
    Fax: + 207 657 3521

Chinyere Efe-Agbonaye Dec 11, 2019

I can not call any number. It's always telling me the number am calling isn't reachable

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices