Ramada Innfecal matter on my towel

E

I checked in to the Ramada inn, Corning Ca rolling hills casino resort early Dec 8, 2010. It was around two in the morning so my two buddys and I fell right alseep. I got up around 7:30 AM. I then got in the shower. As i got out i reached for the towel that was hanging up on the towel rack. There was a wash cloth neatly wrapped around the towel. i then proceeded to dry myself off. I saw a brown stain, Upon further inspection of the towel I realized that it was fecal matter! I got sick to my stomach and was absolutely disgusted. I got dressed and placed the towel on the front desk. i told them it was fecal matter and she immediately said she was a "PEE ON" and she couldn't do anything for me. There wasn't a manager on duty. she told me to call back later the next day. to say that I am outraged is an understatement! They will pay for there blatant disregard to my health.

• Ir
    Irene Gianni Mar 05, 2014

I took my family to Disneyland for 2 days booked two adjoining rooms at the Ramada Inn about 2 miles from Disneyland.
    It was the worst experience, my room which I shared with my granddaughter and her mom was filthy. The tub was not clean had hair and soap ### all over it. Called front desk and was told someone would be up shortly to clean it...that never happened! I decided to just go to bed. When I pulled the covered down I was disgusted when I saw that someone had uriniatef in the bed, it was still wet and smelled foul. Now I am very upset! Called front desk for the 5th time and told them housekeeping did not clean the bathroom and the bedding was not changed since 3/4th of the mattress was soaked with wet urine. I was told no other rooms were available and a roll away bed would be sent up. Well that never happened either! Filed a complaint, called numerous times to get a refund. Nothing was ever done! Reported them to the health department and BBB. I would not have a rat sleep there...too filthy for anyone or anything!

• Se
    Seico Feb 27, 2014

Horrible service. We moved into Ramada Inn Kissimmee Maingate West. So the room was dirty and the mould was everywhere around windows. Also the shower was dirty and there was a bar of soup with someone’s hair. I was shocked and we waited for another room, but the representative of this company is scammer. He didn’t care about other people. Post your comments.

• Th
    The Travel Defender Mar 07, 2012

I want to introduce myself and explain why I am sending you this message. My name is Chad Bruce I am a Protection Agent with The Travel Defender. I help people who have had issues with travel vendors get their issue resolved and put in to the lap of the right person, generally this would be the President/CEO of the travel vendor or the Guest Services Manager. Please feel free to visit our website at www.thetraveldefender.com or call us 24 hours a day for free at 1-855-4-HELP-70. I look forward to helping you get this issue resolved.

• Be
    Berfeide Mar 06, 2012

I bought a 3 days/2 night stay for the Ramada Historic in St Augustine FL. I love St Augustine, so I immediately tried to make a reservation using my certificate. I met with difficulty making the reservation, they tried to charge me extra for the two nights, even though I stated It was a complimentary certificate.

Finally, after providing a copy of the certificate, I was allowed to make the reservation for 7/22/11 & 7/23/11. I was given a confirmation # for the reservation. My husband in June went by the hotel to check it out, and told the front desk we had a certificate for a non-smoking complimentary room in July.

I was really excited the 7/23 was my birthday and my husband had made special plans for the weekend. When I made my reservation I gave my credit card information to book the room. However, when we got to the Ramada Historic I was told they would not honor my 3/2 night certificate, because they were under new management and the "bank" would not let them honor any certificates! I was told they sold my room, If I wanted a room I could have a SMOKING room for $99.00 a night! I have health issues that would make it impossible to stay in a smoking room! I left crying.

I had planned this weekend carefully having limited funds! We drove around, it not easy to find a decent/reasonably priced hotel room on a Friday night! Finally, I was so upset I said here's a hotel, (Travel Lodge) get a room so I can get some sleep! The next day we moved to Regency Inn/Suites, It was nice. When we got home I starting writing e-mails to the Better Business Bureau/Trip advisor/yahoo/everyone I could think of. Then, on 7/26/11 a charge was posted to my credit card for $71.49 for the Ramada Historic Hotel, for a room I didn't stay in! We spent $187.00 on hotel rooms(two nights), when should have been able to use our certificate.

• Fe
    Ferly Mar 05, 2012

I had the worst experience I have ever had at a hotel. I rented 3 rooms at the Ramada Inn on Lake Shore Drive in Chicago. I am from Chicago, but I moved away quite some time ago. I came back for a family reunion and got room rates that I thought were fair until I came to the hotel and discovered that there was some kind of water damage so the carpet was wet and moldy smelling. My room temperature could not be adjusted so I felt like an ice box.

After a complaint to the front desk I was told that maintenance would come up to look at it an never did. I finally called again an hour later and they said they would change my room, so i went from a suite with cabinets and large walking space, chairs and large closets with a King size bed to a small room with a king size bed and i paid the same price for the room. It was also dirty and the ceiling were peeling and brown. My son and two daughter's rooms were no better. There was no complementary service of any kind and nobody even apologized for the inconveniences and they didn't offer to give any discounts of any kind to keep my business, they just did, I guess what they felt they needed to do. Also the cable on the TV's were not watchable. I paid for this room because I had not choice I was out of town and no where else to go because it was Taste of Chicago Weekend. But if I could have left and gone any where else and I mean anywhere, I would have been gone.

I had the worst experience in my 50 years of of life with a hotel.

Another problem was that there was no parking spaces at hall for hotel guests. When I brought it to the hotel's attention they had a man outside they claim was responsible for getting the parking spaces and he was just sitting on the back of a truck looking at us like we had a problem, then he finally said let me see if I can find something. Eventually we had to park in a non parking space and my fear all night was that my car would be towed. So I kept getting up looking out of the window.

Even when I got to my new bedroom, when you turn the air on it had a bad smell to it and you couldn't cool this room off! The air was moist in the room too and I can't emphasize how bad the smell was. Nothing in this hotel was updated either and for as much as I paid, the service and the rooms should have been much, much better. I am so disappointed. I will never return. What a shame, you use to be such a respectable, clean place to stay. It was below standard and unprofessional.

• Ga
    Galiaty Feb 21, 2012

I stayed at the Ramada Inn in Eau Claire, WI, while attending a 3-day seminar at the attached convention center. Although the rooms were booked months in advance, the hotel was completely unprepared and understaffed for a large group. It took 45 minutes to check in because there was only one person at the front desk, even though they knew everyone was checking in that day. We received tickets for breakfast each morning, but there was almost no food, coffee, seating or waitstaff available so we had to try and find somewhere else to eat before the seminar started. I felt sorry for the staff who were working; they did their best, and were surprisingly pleasant considering how many angry people they had to deal with. Astonishingly poor management; it's their job to plan for large groups and make sure that staff are available and prepared.

• Kl
    klon87 Sep 12, 2011

I was wrongfully terminated do to managemnet supposedly not filling out my prbationary evaluation. I was never paid out my night audit wages the nights i was working audit do to funding being low and not being able to afoord it and employees being hired after me at a hire wage employees not doing there job and staying because they are secured by there probationary period. were i was fired because the new manager didnt like young people running the front desk.. although my termination was do to not coming into work causing unneccesary over time although every employee is wrong for this i was terminated never wrote up. is it my fault management hasnt done there job taking me off of my probationary period i loose my job if i didnt do my job im secure with my probationary period being aloud to make mistakes without being fired. do i deserve to loose my job and not get the right wages do to negative funding sounds like ramada corporate should investigate a franchise owner in there policies and see if the business is really being ran the way they would want it to be along with letting a workers compensation person work four hours a day because they dont have enough people trained or knowing there jobs at the front desk!

• Ab