Ralphs Grocery Companydeli ‘ast mgr’ bad attitude/example/needs cs training: daisy

Only customer in Deli. Waited over 10minutes for someone to make a sandwich. The ‘sushi guy' was kind, uncomfortable and felt bad for my waiting time. He tried to reassure me & even went into the back for someone to help me. Older woman on hot food could not leave to make a sandwich, employee leaving couldn't. Finally (I made eye contact through open back area with ‘said Employee' a few times and she turned her back each time) ‘Daisy' came out and was very rude. Seemed inconvenienced to make a sandwich. After hearing her rudeness I decided I didn't trust her to make my food. Sought out another deli employee Shamar (?) and she relieved older woman whom made it. Found out the rude employee was the Ast MGR?!? Serious Power Trip! WRETCHED EXAMPLE for employees! Demote her & place older woman or Shamar (?) in place of authority! Someone with out a chip on their shoulder! HORRIBLE SERVICE! HORRIBLE ATTITUDE!! WILL NOT RECOMMENDED OR USE THIS ‘DELI' EVER!!

Ti