Rainsoft — free water sample for your home
I took home a free water sample kit from my local BJ's . Submitted my sample in the package supplied and dropped it in the mail. Well I have had at least 50 calls from them in the past 60 days. They call multiple times each day. I have well water and am not interested in purchasing any type of treatment system as all well water needs sone sort of treatment. It came to the point that I have blocked the calls, however they have not mailed me concerning the sample. They are just out to sell something, they really don't care what it is so long as they can make a sale. I contacted the store from where the sample kit came from and explained to them what was going on lo and behold they still have the samples available as soon as you walk in. I give up.
More Rainsoft Complaints & Reviews
- Rainsoft Water Softener - no money refund from rainsoft!
- Rainsoft - beware of rainsoft equipment warranty!
- Rainsoft - scam
- Rainsoft - predatory and unethical sales techniques!
- Rain Soft - Hidden fees
- Rainsoft - filtration system
- Rainsoft - service
- Rain Soft - water softener
- Rainsoft - no compensation to new hire (not even a returned phone call)!!!
- Rainsoft - Aqua Finance - billing contract (financing dispute)