The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Rainsoft Clean Water — scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Wasted 2.5 hours on this scam tiring to get my wife and I to but this water softener and to make our water cleaner than the tap water. Someone called and said all I had to do is to get my water tested and I would get a $20.00 gift card from home depot. Nothing like that happened at all. The sales man almost called my wife and I stupid but he didn't. He tried and say that as a family that we spend $166.00 a month on cleaning supplies thats crazy. But he was very pushy and wouldn't take no for anything. I can't believe that Home Depot would run a scam like that. Every thing that the woman said on the phone was misleading. He didn't know what I was talking about for the gift card. THIS IS A SCAM 100% A SCAM. Don't let them in you home. They target Home owners. Oh one thing I forgot you don't get something for nothing
More Rainsoft Clean Water Complaints & Reviews
- Rainsoft Water Softener - no money refund from rainsoft!
- Rainsoft - beware of rainsoft equipment warranty!
- Rainsoft - scam
- Rainsoft - predatory and unethical sales techniques!
- Rain Soft - Hidden fees
- Rainsoft - filtration system
- Rainsoft - service
- Rain Soft - water softener
- Rainsoft - no compensation to new hire (not even a returned phone call)!!!
- Rainsoft - Aqua Finance - billing contract (financing dispute)