Menu
Home Vacuum Cleaners Rainbow System Rainbow
O
Author of the complaint
4:42 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I clicked a link on a friend's FB page in order to receive a free give (mini plug in freshener). I was told that I won from a drawing which I never participated in.

I get a call from a rep to come out to my home which ended in his never leavoing and I didn't want to be rude but he was just too pushy and beyond annoying and disrespectful. Told me it did everything I would want except for cook.

I had four cats at the time and he stated I would never have cat hair or dust particles again. I believed him considering the unit was over $3,000.00. He also said I would never see or smell cigarette or cigar smoke. He also said I had 2 days to cancel if I was not satisfied. He didn't even fully demonstrate how the unit worked (what he called was a steam cleaner) was merely a water sucker and sprayer - no steam whatsoever.

I did change my mind in less than 24 hours and then his supervisor added that they would throw in the 'steamer' at no charge. This is without a doubt a scam. It doesn't even steam, doesn't clean, too much attachments and baggage that it's not worth the effort. He had the guy come nexzt day and stated he would give me a used one until a new one came in. I never go tthe new one and the Rainbow Filter Purification was a bunch of garbage. It was loud, caused my circuit to trip and it did not remove the odor of cigarrete and I still had to dust every single day.

I told them, I didnt want to get my money back by sales since I personally would never sell anyone garbage. MOrals matter to me.

Dropped the unit off and they refused to accetp (after I had to hunt the location since they still had a location listed but office was empty_.

I left it and took photos and will proceed to get my $ back which they are refusing.

More Rainbow System complaints & reviews

Rainbow System - Fraud and cheating
Rainbow System - scam
Rainbow System - terrible product
Rainbow System - lifetime warranty is not free
Rainbow System - misleading sales person!
0 comments