Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Appliances Rainbow System unethical behavior and not receiving the full amount as promised

Rainbow System  -  unethical behavior and not receiving the full amount as promised

M
Author of the complaint
4:46 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I bought the Rainbow system through a "shoot for it program". We worked with credit and completed all the necessary steps to receive ours "free". We were told that all we had to pay were sales tax. We were also told that we would get all finance charges back along with anything we paid in after we completed the program. I even sold 4 rainbows instead of the 2 required. Upon completion of my program in November 2019, I received an email on November 19th congratulating me and telling me I only had to send the sales tax to them and my tax form and THEY would directly pay off the finance company. Their exact words from the email: (everything in CAPS is what Rainbow put in CAPS) "We are excited to give you the opportunity to save ALL accrued interest on your Rainbow financing by US paying off your Rainbow account directly to your finance company. WE will send the money to the finance company on your behalf. You will benefit because this option will eliminate all accrued interest charges that may have been applied to your account. This is a special arrangement we have made with select finance companies but ONLY if WE forward the money. Any payments you have made to your finance company will be refunded directly back to you after we have paid off your account. " (These are the EXACT WORDS FROM RAINBOW) Well, they did send a check for the amount of the Rainbow that we originally financed but we are now short money because after what was left from the payoff and what we put in... we are short 529.12. ( I wrote that we were out to them less than that but remembered that we actually already sent the taxes via certified check in November) My husband and I have both called and spoken with the manager and are not getting any help other than she continues to tell us that the finance company will not let them pay it off. I asked them why they were not sending the money to the finance company as promised and she continued to say they were sending it to us.

We would have never bought this product had we known we would have not gotten our money back. I was told over and over that all we would be out were taxes which were 269.18 and I was okay with buying the Rainbow for that price. I also worked 6 months going to demos and buying my friends and family food since they were doing me a favor watching the demo.

I feel this was false advertising.

I also feel that we are owed the money that we are out.

More Rainbow System complaints & reviews

Rainbow System - Fraud and cheating
Rainbow System - scam
Rainbow System - terrible product
Rainbow System - lifetime warranty is not free
Rainbow System - misleading sales person!
1 comments