Rainbowdiscriminates against military families!

In an effort to help out a couple who just bought this system, I agreed to have a demonstration at my house (they would get some products free). THEN they tell me they can't because my husband won't be present. I told them my husband is a DEPLOYED SOLDIER serving our country and that he obviously can't be present, but I can speak for both him and myself. STILL told me it's against policy. LUDICROUS. I let the scheduler know that I just don't find it smart business to discriminate against military families, especially spouses left at home to handle all matters while the other is overseas protecting your FREEDOM. Will never buy this product out of principle.

• We
    WestCoastLover Sep 20, 2012

Geeze, what would they have done if you were a single mother?

• Ra
    RarelyComplain Sep 20, 2012

Ha Ha..Frank Kutyla are you still around selling rainbow machines? What's Neeko been doiing these days? Have ya heard from him lately? My god this post is like an acid tree-ip done come back on me. Rainbow machines...ah the good ol days! Nixon was prez, we had student referrals, The Long and Winding Road..."

• We
    WestCoastLover Sep 20, 2012

Thud: the OP's point is that a lot of military families have a member deployed. Having a policy that fails to service such scenarios is by definition discrimination. The OP doesn't need to explain the broader picture in regards to her own context if military families with a deployed member do indeed get caught up in the policy's discriminatory net.