Radio Shack — they don't give refunds on toys
We purchased a Robot for the kids for Christmas. We paid $199.99. We thought it would be a really cool gift. Until the kids opened the Robot on Christmas Eve and the Robot did not work.
Well we waited until the day after Christmas to take it back to Radio Shack. They would not take it back because 1 we bought it at a Franchise, and 2 they don't give refunds on toys. Mind you it don't say this on the receipt or do they tell you this when you buy the toys! Well we drove back to the Franchise Radio Shack about 54 miles and he refused to give us a refund. but could send it off to get fixed which could take 3 to 6 months maybe. I told him no I just want our money back. ( I paid cash big mistake) That my kids had already been disappointed in this Robot as I was and I was tired of the run around and just wanted my money back to get them something else. Well he stated he was the owner and that all Radio Shacks don't give refunds on toys. Well we now have a Robot just sitting on a shelf. Buyers beware don't buy from Radio Shack.
More Radio Shack Complaints & Reviews
- Radio Shack - wrongful firing!
- Radio Shack Replacement Service Plan - failure to replace insured headphones
- Radio Shack - insurance ploy
- Radio Shack - tv converter box
- Radio Shack - the worst customer service
- RadioShack - unauthorized charges
- Radio Shack - poor customer service!
- RadioShack.com - god sake do not waste your money on expedited shipping
- Radio Shack - unprofessional & misinformed manager
- RadioShack - sexual harrassment taken lightly