Having problems with Radio Shack?

Radio Shack Customer Service Contacts

801 NE 38th St.
Fort Worth, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Radio Shack Customer Service. Initial Radio Shack complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Radio Shack above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Radio Shack. Discuss the issues you have had with Radio Shack and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Radio Shack Complaints & Reviews

RadioShackunethical practices

Yesterday 2010-09-22 I saw RadioShack advertisement about HTC-Aria free phone with at AT t service plan. I tried to putchase it online, but it didn't work so I contacted their wireless department. The representative told me that I have to upgrade my at AT t plan - I told him that I am not interested and wanted to hang off. Then the guy said "wait a minute - I'll make you a deal" The deal he described was free phone with extension of my existing plan plus $15 for web-access and $36 activation fees.

I agreed and he asked me for my SSN - then he collected my private information and asked for credit card information including the verification number.

After keeping me hours on the phone he finally gave me the order number.

Soon after I received an confirmation email. Later I received another email from customer care asking me to contact them. When I did they asked $119 for the phone. I told them that they can't change the order, but they didn't care.

They switched me to the HQ which confirmed that RadioShack is asking me for more money.

It is unethical to ask for more money after the fact. I can't believe that RadioShack has such low standards.

Radio Shack Tulsa Oklahoma — fraud/identity theft

This radio shack creates fake identities, fake cc information, and uses already existing addresses for sprint...

Radio Shackwrongful termination

On July 24 I received a phone call from Monica Goss, former district manager in Atlanta, GA, and was told I was being terminated immediately. When asked why I was refused a reason. I was told I would I would receive a letter from her administrator stating the reason. When I called her administrator yesterday she didn't even know I had been terminated.

Today is payday and when I called the toll free number to see how much money had been deposited in my account, the balance was zero. I have done nothing wrong, am one of the top three salesmen out of the three stores in Athens, Ga.

When I became eligible for healthcare benefits in April it took Radio Shack two months to straighten out an HR problem for my benefits to go into effect.

I have an MBA and had a six figure income from 1983 until 2007. I took this job to take care of my ailing mother in Athens. I am going to see an attorney today. This company and it's middle management sucks!

• Ra
        RadioshackMaineEmployee May 20, 2011

Were you salaried? If not, most likely your state is an "Employment at Will" state, so they can terminate you for anything they want, short of breaking the law, like discrimination, etc.

• Rs
        RSLA Jul 29, 2010

same thing in west coast i was terminated too first dm told me to take some time off and to go see her in her office i assumed we were going to talk about an issue i show up tell the administrator i was there to talk to dm she gave me a check and a unemployment package no warning nothing i was one of the most loyal radioshack employee in my area, never did anything shady, fraud, stole, covered anything like all the rest of big shot managers i stayed 100% and to be let go like that was an insult. you should seek and attorney best of luck

Radio Shacktrying to upgrade att cell fone

i went in to upgrade my att phone and found that that store was the only one that had the one i wanted and the right price but for some reason i was no longer an authorized user they told me so i stepped outside to contact att to make the change and did when i went back inthe manager refused to help me saying theres no way that i could have fixed the prob that fast so i went to the deland store to check if all was well with the account and was they would have given me the phone but they did not have it in stock so i went back to the orange city store to inform them that the info went through but he got rude with me and told me that he could not help me anymore and refused to check the account to verify that all was well and just walked away and ignored me and told the other employees to not help me since there was no way i could change the info on the system that fast that there must be something wrong but it was att that dealt with the info change that was the most rude experience i have ever had and will never deal with the shack again i can not beleive how they could ever make that man a manager with his attitude please never shop at that store ever the company should look over hiring process due to people like that i spent so much money there in the past and would rather shop at wal mart for stuff might be more like crap from there but you expect to get service and junk from there but that is all that that store is full of with him there the first employee told me to go get that fixed and he would get my fone that was all the info he needed but he stepped to the back and manager walked out to help me and screwed me over would rather get a fone i dont want rather than deal with that store ever again DO NOT EVER GO THERE PLEASE GO TO ANOTHER ONE IF YOU MUST GO TO A SHACK BUT NEVER THE ONE IN ORANGE CITY FL

savoirefaire Jul 24, 2010

Next Time go to Best Buy!!!

RadioShackbad experience with the customer service

After I renewed my T-mobile contract and needed a new phone, I got an LG neon at radioshack. I loved it, thought it was awesome. After a few weeks it started shutting off randomly. I was very busy with school and work and didn't go to exchange the phone until after the return period was over.. at this point it was just getting worse and worse and the phone was barely usable anymore since it was shutting off so much.

So I go to the store with my mom and try to exchange it.. we talked to the manager, who said we didn't have all the parts, and that we could bring them back later in the day. My mom got tired and went in the car, and the manager told me to ask for an employee when I came back that I will call Joe here because he would explain to Joe that he was letting us exchangethe phone.

So I came back later in the day by myself because my mom didn't want to come. I went to the counter and saw the guy's nametag was Joe, it was him there and another girl. I told him the situation with my phone and he told me that it was too late to exchange. I argued that the phone kept shutting off and the other girl got involved, backing him up that I couldn't exchange it. I told them how I had looked online and found tons of other people with that phone who had the same problem, well they apparently didn't believe me because they kept stressing that the problem never happened and he was starting to make it sound like I was a weirdo for having that problem withthe phone. The girl looked at the phone and accused me of water damaging it. Joe said it might have been overheated (I believe this is what was happening, but it was not my fault, there must have been something up withthe phone to make it keep overheating.) Like I said lots of people had written online about this problem, all I had to go was type in google "lg neon randomly turns off".

So, after fifteen minutes of arguing I go home frustrated. I told my mom what had happened, and she called the store and told the manager, who LIED to her to make it sound like it was MY fault (I was 18 and looked young for my age, he probably thought it would be easy to blame it on the kid). He lied by telling her that it was my fault for not asking for the manager like he had told me to, when really he had told me to ask for Joe because Joe would know what was going on. Well I went back for a third time, and the manager came out and told me he had forgotten to fill Joe in on what was going on! Yeah that's not what you told my mom, hunny! He didn't even apologize for anything.

So finally he tells Joe to let me change the phone. Joe does the process with me and randomly tells me again that it was a very rare problem and it didn't usually happen.. why are you telling me this when I told you I had found forums and forums about the problem?

The process takes awhile and then he has to do one final step. Another customer comes in and he takes her, goes out of his way to call up a separate company for her problem that had nothing to do with her purchase at radioshack, I have no issue with that except that it took up sooo long and I was waiting there forever for him to do something that would take five seconds so I could finally leave. After FOREVER, the lady, who had come in after me, left, and he finished me in about twenty seconds. Honestly, couldn't you just finish me up quickly, then make the call? Or tell the person onthe phone to hold on a second, he has a customer?

Now that I am a couple years older, I wish I had shown more attitude that day.

portboy88 Jan 07, 2011

Um, I work for Radio shack and the return policy for phones are VERY strict. We are not to return or exchange phones after the 30 days is up. That isn't a Radio shack policy it's all of the carrier's policies, sprint, at&t, and tmobile. If we do a swap like that after 30 days then the store is charged back for the full price of the phone...which ranges from $200 -650. After the 30 days, you should have been told by the manager in the first place, to contact your carrier and they would do an exchange by mail program for you. That way you'd get a new phone. If it happened again they would exchange it for a different phone completely. That is how the cell phone policies are for everyone. So don't blame Radio shack for something that we have no control over.

Radio Shack — fraud

On [protected] I went into radio shack to buy a new sim card for my phone. The man working told me I could put...

Radio Shackhorrible customer service

Was called a liar by a member of the sales staff at this particular radio shack. Went in the previous week to purchase no contract cell phone and plan. Picked out both and paid for both. Sales rep told me everything was good. A week later cell phone company told me my minutes were low. I told them not possible I was supposed to have free nights and weekends. They told me originally I did sign up for that plan but the sales rep didn't charge me for that plan. Sales rep at radio shack told me I was lying and that he would never had charged me wrong. Now I have to spend more money because of his stupid mistake and his refusal to admit he was wrong when the other salesman can confirm I was right.

Radio Shack — wrongful firing!

Radio Shack is an unethical company to work for. They recently fired my husband for an absurd cause. They...

Radio Shackcash refunds require personal info

Radio Shack requires you to disclose personal information for a refund even if you originally paid in cash. On April 4, 2010, I made a purchase with cash. No one asked me for any personal information when I made the purchase, which is primarily why I choose to pay with cash for all my purchase. I returned the item on April 10, 2010, with original packaging and receipt. I asked for a cash refund which they agreed to. However, in order to "process" the refund, they required me to give them my first and last name, address and phone number. When I asked if they require this information even if the original payment was in cash, they replied Yes. So far, Radio Shack is the only merchant I have encountered with such an asinine policy. And as long as they continue with such a policy, I will never again be a customer of Radio Shack.

• Ca
                carebear813 Dec 06, 2012

They preventing fraud. By taking basic info they can track their returns... do not take it personal. They aren't selling your information.

portboy88 Dec 29, 2010

And they want to make sure that the returns are really being done by someone and not by a random employee pocketing money. All stores should have to.

• Ru
                rukerim Oct 05, 2010

This sounds reasonable to me. They wanna make sure you dont buy things, use them for a while, and then return them all the time. They wanna make sure ur returns are legit.

• Li
                lilvixen69 Apr 14, 2010

It's so they can track how many returns you are making. Regardless of how you paid, they still need to know if you return only once in a blue moon or twice a week.

Radioshack Hillcrest Shopradioshack hillcrest shop - scam!!! scam!!! scam!!!

Radioshack hillcrest shop is just another scam by this group of scammers I am trying to alert everybody about. Oh how similiar the whole deal is to their other work listed below.

Here are the rest of the details for them, do not buy anything from these scammers!!!

Radioshack hillcrest shop
              Telephone no: + (1) [protected]
              Registered number: 2008885
              1915 e main st # 1
              Spartanburg,
              Sc, 29307,
              United states

You can visit us at www.radioshackstore.cc.cc

Contact: carolina kinzet

Email: [protected]@hotmail.com
              Email: [protected]@hotmail.com

Yahoo chat: [protected]@yahoo.com
              Msn chat: [protected]@hotmail.com

Radio Shack — employee not paying attention and selling bad products

My Father went to the radio shack at the Beaver Valley Mall in Monaca PA to buy a cable to program his fire...

Radio Shack — rude manager & info gathering

At the check out, a young female employee who seemed agitated from the start, asked me for a lot of personal...

Radio Shackfalse advertising

I want to file a complaint about false advertising by Radio Shack. In their newspaper ad for Black Friday, Radio Shack advertised an Acer laptop computer for $399. I was the first person in line Friday morning trying to buy the advertised computer. Radio Shack did not have the product, Radio Shack would not issue a rain check. The clerk looked on their computer screen and told me only 4 stores in the entire Dallas/Ft. Worth district even had any of the advertised computers. The clerk laughed and said it was a typical practice of Corporate Radio Shack and that the store had no control. Radio Shack never had any intention of providing the product advertised. Office Depot had the exact same computer for $20. less and they did have them in stock. I could have went to Office Depot and got one, but instead my time and effort was wasted by FALSE ADVERTISING by Radio Shack.

portboy88 Dec 29, 2010

You'll learn to contact the store the day before. They will tell you if they have them in stock or not. And we are not allowed to issue rain checks on Black Friday items. It is a one day deal anyways. That is the policy ANYWHERE you go.

Radio Shackdiscontinuing and banning too many products

1st they were selling portable radios and walkmans that were so great and well performing a year later, discontinued. They sell accessories for about 2 years later then do not sell them any more. They had a catalog, now they are just web based and their products are very hard to find. They are downsizing on too many electronic parts and accessories that is essential to the hobbyist, just so they can make room for modern yuppie electronic gadgets. I normally do not shop at Radio Shack that much cause this issue. And we need to put a halt on discontining items. It is so hard to find what you are looking for when they discontinue the item. It is not because it does not sell, its because of they are becoming a stupid yuppie electronics company, NOT a parts and hobbyist store like it was back in the day. Please let the corporation know they need to keep selling their product and bring back the important items such as antenna parts for your radio and television. If it does not sell in store, then just sell it online don't just freakin discontinue for future hobby projects.

• Ru
                      rukerim Oct 05, 2010

1. Antennas do not make a profit, cell phones do. lol

2. The stores try to keep all of the inventory on the sales floor. but sometimes there really isnt enough room for every product to be out.

3. the inventory they have and the order it is arranged is dictated in the way corporate headquarters says so. If the product isnt on the list of displayed products, it HAS to be in the back unless that store has a special section where tey can place extra stuff not listed. but then it is upon manager's discretion what goes there. And usually its the stuff that is most likely to sell.

4. Stores arent that big and cant hold 15, 000 items anymore. not possible. But u can order stuff online usually with free shipping too.

• Gc
                      gccradioscience Apr 09, 2010

Great information, but where is a place to shop when you cannot find what you need for your projects? I went to a Radio Shack trying to buy a radio from them and they did not have the radio I want to get, and the computer says that it is in stock. They need to keep things out for display so people know that radio shack sells it, but they are hiding their merchansdise and the salesman does not tell you they have it available.

JamesWells Mar 11, 2010

I worked at The Shack for 24 years, but not any more.

But I can tell you that if a poduct could be sold profitably, it was never discontinued. (unless the manufacturer quit making it).

But, that is it. If They could not turn a profit on an item, then it is Out the door.

How in the world can anyone stay in business selling things they make no money on.

Back in 1968 they had 15, 000 products and 8 stores. They were going broke. Tandy Bought them up and cut the inventory to about 2500 items.

Then the inventory increased to about 4500 items. They were making a lot of money on lots of things but never quit selling something unless is quit selling first.

They never knew when to stop selling something.

Now they have like 100, 000 items on line, and almost no private label stuff.

Margins are shrinking and it is getting harder to make a profit. So, they have to keep things very trim.

If Best Buy did not exist, then they could raise the prices back up to a respectible level and afford to keep the convenience items that almost no one sells, but they need them when they need them.

RadioShackcustomer service

On October 17th, 2009 I went to the Radio Shack in Dearborn, Michigan to try to get a new cell phone with a contract. As I waited to see if I was approved for the phone the police approached me and accused me of using a fake id or someone elses id, I assume. The problem simply was that the id had too many numbers, a mistake from the secretary of state. The problems I have with this issue are, if something was wrong with my id, the lady behind the counter could have simply explained to me that something was wrong with my id. Instead the police (3 officers) were notified and my girlfriend and I were questioned seperately for at least ten minutes about my identity. If it was simply a matter of my id, the sales woman and I should have been able to handle it right there, seeing that I had just recieved my id in the mail that day, I was cleary unware that there was a problem with it. I am encredibly offended by the way this situation was handle, seeing that I did nothing wrong it was ridiculous for the police to ever get involved. As an adult and as a customer dealing with an employee of Radio Shack as she had to do was alert me to the situation with my id and I would have completely understood and that would have been the end of it.

RadioShackscam charges

This morning I took my VCR to radio shack with the intention of having it repaired. Everything was all said and done when the person behind the counter said it would cost $85.00. I informed him I would pay the deposit of $20.00 which is customary, and the balance upon receipt of the repaired VCR. He refused to do this. I asked him if the policy has changed. He said as long as he was with radio shack this was the policy. I regularly take things to radio shack for repair and am fully aware that this is not the policy. I then advised him that if he was not willing to charge me for the deposit only I would complain about him. He then told me that when I complain about him not to mis-pronounce his name and he gave me a business card, crossed out the name, and wrote manger on it. He then told me that he makes up the policy and that it is whatever he wants it to be and that when he entered the $20.00 amount for a deposit which I gave him that his computer asked for a balance of $65.00. When I walked into the store 1st, heavy rock music videos were playing and he was on the phone. I asked him to deal with the customer 1st and then the phone, to which he said he must 1st wait for his terminal to warm up. It was now 4 minutes past opening time of ten o'clock. After he had entered the information about my VCR, and after knowing that I expressed interest in another item in the store, he advised me that he would help another customer with something and come back to me. After he finished with the other customer I said forget it and he gave me my $20.00 back, and I walked out of the store with my broken VCR. I then took the VCR to a radio shack store at 1365 younger street where someone took my complaint, $20.00, and received the VCR for repairs, courteously, and efficiently.

Radio Shackproduct replacement

Black Friday I purchased a Sansa 4GB MP3 player for 39.99 when sale associate asked me to purchase the product replacement plan, I did so with his verbal explanation that if anything happened, it would be replaced.

Item stopped working. I contacted customer service Aug. 5th and was greeted with Radio Shack employee “Brian 1044” who told me they would issue a gift card, I explained to him the website showed the item for sale for 65.00 vs. the 40.00 I paid for it, he came back and said that radio shack would issue it for 69.55 (to include sales tax), I expressed my concern that it may go off sale and back up to the 79.99 price, he informed me that as soon as UPS scans my label, it will be released. I questioned, “don’t they at least see if mine can be fixed”, he replied that they usually just recycle them.

Sat. is here so I called to follow up on my gift card, was told, only getting a gift card for 39.99 instead of the orig. 69.55 that Employee 1044 stated.
                        Spoke with supervisors Curtis # 4105, Lisa # 7234 and Kim#3146 that went in circles and came back to they would not REPLACE the item, but only issue this check. I argured, that all I wanted was a replaced MP3 player (which it is technically still under manf. Warrenty), asking them to honor their TOS and replace the item since it was in stock online and in store and they argured that they are only going to issue the 39.99 orig. price which fulfills their TOS, when I pointed out they TOS also said, product replacement of like quality. They still said no, they were rude, I asked them to keep a good customer and take the high road, that yes, they could get away with the 40.00 but Brian had already told me to expect a gift card in the amount of 69.55, now they were taking it down to the 39.99 and all I wanted is the product replaced which they have in stock.

Please post my complaints for others to see / view and make choice if they want to purchase replacement plans that radio shack will take the lower road and cheaper way out, at all costs, even if it means losing a customer.

Called them to confront on the option that customer has to refuse gift card/cash option for a like quality replacement and since they have it in stock, it can be replaced, Jennifer # 3228 informed me they are the 3rd party servicing and they do not carry any items to replace, so to me it is false advertising…

READ last LINE in 7.1 REPLACEMENT OF PRODUCT!!!

REPLACEMENT OF PRODUCT
                        7.1 We will provide you with one of the following, as determined by Us in Our sole discretion: a RadioShack Gift Card; product of like
                        kind and quality replacement; or a cash settlement. The amount of the cash settlement or Gift Card shall not exceed the original
                        purchase price of the Product plus sales tax paid. If You are issued a Gift Card and You choose to purchase a product with Your Gift
                        Card that is less than the amount originally issued on the card, you will not receive cash for the remaining balance. The remaining
                        balance will stay on your Gift Card for any future purchases to be made through a RadioShack store. If You choose to purchase a
                        product that is over the amount that is issued on Your Gift Card, You are responsible for the difference. If You refuse the Gift Card, We
                        will pay to You, the CUSTOMER, a cash settlement. If You refuse both the Gift Card and cash settlement You have the option of receiving a new or refurbished product of like kind and quality if reasonably available.

7.2 In the event a) the Service Plan was purchased more than ninety days (90) after the date of purchase of the Product or b) if Product was
                        not purchased from RadioShack, We reserve the right to terminate this Service Plan and refund the original Service Plan purchase Price,
                        minus any claims paid to You or any preceding holder of this Service Plan.

7.3 In the event the Product is replaced or a RadioShack Gift Card or cash settlement is provided, all of Our obligations under this Service
                        Plan will be completely fulfilled for the replaced Product, and We shall have no further obligations for the Product for the remainder of
                        the Term of this Service Plan, if any.

• Bo
                            bobtheman Aug 08, 2009

Purchase of a replacement plan is never a good idea, but on a $40 MP3 player? WHY? Totally useless.

RadioShacksexual harrassment taken lightly

I am a former emplyoee of Radioshack. I resigned because of the fact that I tried to file a sexual harrassment case against one of my co-workers. My DM told me that I needed to quit being dramatic and that I needed to grow the [protected]@!k up. I'm so disturbed as to how a company can run a business and a corporation like this. I made several complaints to my DM and the only thing that he had ever said to me was that I needed to quit being dramatic and that I needed o grow up. What kind of DM says that to an actual sexual harrassment complaint? I mean things were bad when this employee started and started calling me baby and babygirl. When my manger confronted him with this, he replied, "I knew what I was getting my self into, coming to work with a bunck of women." When we all felt offended by this we went to our DM and he [DM] said that we needed to quit being dramatic and childish. I had many instances with this employee and his sexual comments and his prying into personal life, for example, he asked me one day if my boyfriend and I shared a room. When I replied that yes we did, he said " So ya'll share a bed?" When I said that yes we did, he made a comment that we weren't married and that he couldn't believe that our parents would let us do a thing like that. I'm 20 and no longer live under my parents roof and my boyfriend is 21 and quite frankly, it's none of his business. One would think that when you walk into a environment that is supposed to be professional you wouldn't be judged about your personal life. I was having a bad day one day and wasn't my normal happy self and this employee said, "Are having your period or something?" What does my preformance have to do with my period? When I told him that it was none of his business, he said "Well I guess so." He would always call me Miss and when I asked him to stop because I didn't like it, he told me that he was 34 yrs old and could call me whatever he pleased. He was always wanted to be right behind me when I had to use the computer to make a cell and he always found a was to touch me. After I resigned, as I was leaving the store, my co-worker came up to me and put his hand on my shoulder and started to rub it and said "Sweetheart, I'm glad that you are leaving." This is a n outrage!! My Manager also resigned because of this same issue. She complained to our DM, and all the DM would tell us is to quit being dramatic. This particular co-worker would call us sweetheart, baby, babygirl, and honey. After making multiple complaints against him the DM would tell us that we were being childish and over dramatic. How would anyone feel if they were called baby and sweetheart by someone that they didn't really know and this person was not related to them? This needs to be taken care of and this DM needs to be let go.

• Su
                              sullest Nov 26, 2011

How the F*CK does Dave Swanson still sticks around? He is a circus monkey who used to be a used car salesman with three brain cells without any ethics.

• My
                              Mystic_Kanjie Dec 29, 2010

I too used to work for Radioshack. When I worked there, we went through 3 bosses in a 2 month span. The first boss ((sr. Manager of 18 years)) was "let go" because he had to get his leg amputated due to diabetus(sp). He had plenty of sick time and vacation time to take the time needed to go. Our WONDERFULL D.M. Mr. Dave Swanson, let him go because "it was taking too long". So we got a temp manager who was great. Then a new manager named Qui. Who apparently used to manage a Good Guys store. Come to find out from a former employee from there that Mr Qui was a entry level person who lied on his resume to Dave Swanson. Who doesn't seem to look into backrounds for truth like a DM should.

Well now why I am saying this. I am a male while i do agree that women should be treated equal... The issue here is that i was stamped with Harassment on Qui for telling him to "Staple correctly". Believe me when i tell you. He basicly takes a huge stack of random paper and recipts and staples them after folding them in half. Not only does it cause more work and trouble for the people who do the paper work. It is not how we were trained to do so. Anyone who works at radioshack knows the paperwork process we go though with cell phone plans and the like.

All in all. Radioshack has fallen from its former glory thanks to idiot managers and D.Ms.

Radio Shack — insurance ploy

They are holding my $250 dollar deposit hostage!! I tried to exchange a bad phone with a replacement because...

Radioshack Wireless Service Planswarrenty

This is a copy of the letter that I sent to assurant solutions and the better business bureau. I thought radioshack should be aware of the the practices of the company representing them.

To whom it may concern at assurant solutions, june 8, 2009

We received your questionnaire about your service and decided that we could not possibly fit our experiences with your company on that tiny questionnaire form.
                            We had purchased four cell phones with radio shack just over a year ago on 5-7-08. At that time we also paid for the “2 yr wireless replacement plan” that they offered which was $70.00 for each phone. Just under the 1 year mark of our plan, our troubles began. Here is the history of our experiences with your company from that time till now.

Blackjack 2
                            4-6-09 we called to report a claim – phone loses date/call history info
                            4-11-09 we called again – no box received yet
                            4-14-09 received box
                            4-15-09 shipped box back
                            4-21-09 received replacement phone
                            4-23-09 called to report this phone is worse than original – callers on other end of line unable to hear person on this phone
                            4-27-09 called again – no box yet
                            4-30-09 received box
                            5-2-09 shipped box
                            5-7-09 received replacement phone
                            5-13-09 called to report this phone - buzzes in ear when in use
                            5-15-09 this phone stopped working all together
                            5-20-09 we called again - still no box. Your rep. Marla put in for lemon refund. Told us to wait for call from provider.
                            5-25-09 we called again - no call and no box
                            5-28-09 received box
                            5-28-09 shipped box
                            6-8-09 no call and no phone. We called your company again to check status. Jennifer had no answer for why no one had called or responded to our case. She said they will issue a refund for 299.99 plus tax so that we can purchase a new phone. Now we wait 10-14 business days to receive this. No telling how long we would have had to wait for your company to call us to initiate this refund – if they would have ever called us at all.

We will accept this refund (If and when it comes) just so that we can move on with our lives. The phones value at the time of our original purchase was $379.99 plus tax without a contract. Apparently this phone
                            Has decreased in value over the past year.

Sony ericsson walkman
                            5-25-09 called again – no box
                            5-28-09 received box
                            5-28-09 shipped box
                            6-3-09 received replacement phone

To date this phone also has issues, for some reason the light inside the phone comes on randomly without anyone touching it. We would try to make a claim for a replacement for this phone also but now that we know your practices we don’t want to be without a phone for another 2 weeks just to receive an even worse replacement phone.

This had been without a doubt the worst business experience ever. Not only did your company never hold up to their word as far as when they said someone would call us and didn’t, there is also the fact that each phone sent to us was in its own way worse than our original phones. Over the course of the past 2 months we have continued to pay a cell phone usage bill for 2 phones that we have barely had use of. I have other complaints as well but at this point the list is almost too long to continue. I will however mention that some of your customer service techs that answer the calls, have no clue. Some of them couldn’t even find our accounts. Some were very rude. Aside from a single call back from marla, no one there followed up with our continued problems, therefore we had to speak with a new person every time we called, virtually starting over every time. Imagine how frustrating that can be.

I will be sending a copy of this letter to radio shack so that they can be aware of the practices of the company that is representing them. I will also be sending a copy to the better business bureau so that my complaints can be recorded there. Maybe in the future, someone can be saved from experiencing the grief we have had to endure, all because we bought a 2 year replacement warranty with our cell phones.

If you would like to read any notes that your representatives recorded about our account, here is our identifying information. Maybe you will be able to find it easier (Given the exact same info) than some of your reps.

*original receipt number: radioshack 01-6611 order: 042165

*reference numbers: blackjack 2 – [protected]
                            Sony erickson walkman – [protected]

I appreciate you taking the time to read all of my comments. Maybe this will get to someone there who can actually change the way you all do business.

Sincerely, ron and deb williams
                            209 jessie court
                            Berea, ky 40403
                            [protected]

• Da
                                Daren Jun 16, 2009

I just had a technical problem with my Samsung Instinct, the touch screen is slowly failing. I was charged the "deposit" to my credit card on Thursday with the promise of a replacement phone in two days. It is now Tuesday, 6 days and 4 buisness days later, and no replacement phone. I will keep you posted.

Daren Boedeker

• Su
                                sukhparm sidhu Jun 12, 2009

i had lost my motorola v3i{maharoon} mobile phone about2 months ago. i any body get any informaion about it please mail me at [email protected] mail.com