Raceway Gas Station 7271 Highway 29, Pensacola Blvd. Pensacola, FL, 32505unsecured man hole cover caused damages under my vehicle

Dear sirs, i'm writing this letter because I have exhuasted all other options besides taking an attorney, I have tried several times to contact mr. Tony daniels, I have even gone so far as to leave five or six messages and also faxed documents to him but he has hasn't responded, I would like too solve this problem as soon as possible, with a drawn out court case so if you will, please contact me at [protected]. I have faxed the police report and estimate of damages to mr. Daniels @ [protected]