RaceWay Gas Stationscustomer service

R May 17, 2019

My job moved from St Petersburg to Tampa which means I pass you Service station every morning. I started visiting your store to get coffee and lottery tickets. I asked Norton, S., register 2 for a $30 Gold Rush ticket. There were two rolls of $30 tickets. I asked her want number were the tickets on. Norton, S. quickly developed and attitude with me. I though she was having a bad day so I let it go. I returned to the store again today and the same person waited on me again with the same attitude. I asked her the same question. She replied they both are on number 29. I've been buying tickets for years and there no way the both rolls are on the same number. Now I'm pissed, so I canceled the tickets and told her that I didn't appreciate her attitude and that I had not done anything to her to warrant the attitude. I notice that she's different with African American people. Your store get a multitude of different races. She's has the wrong job if she can't give the same customer service to all.

The time on my receipt is 6:45am on 5/17/2019, RaceTrac 2426.