RaceTracclosed/locked door at 5:15 am

R

On my way to work I realized I had forgotten to get gas on way home from work last night and was absolutely about to run out. Swing in to the RaceTrac (corner of McEver Rd/Hwy 369 Browns Bridge Rd in Gainesville, GA) All lights on, employees inside, but doors locked. Employees clearly saw me standing at the door trying to figure out why there was no sign on the door saying they were closed, but even though the employees saw me and I proceeded to knock on the door, they stuck their noses in the air and acted as they heard nothing!! I then noticed a window to the side where another customer, a lady, was standing with an employee behind the window inside giving the lady her change back along with donuts and a few other things. I said, oh ok, must be some kinda security reason, so I approached the window, hit the call button, no response from employees, noses still in the air! I tapped on the window, held up my money in the air, still nothing! While I stood there patiently waiting, there were atleast 12-14 customers that drove up and pulled away with no service!!! So here I am now, on side of the road, no gas, late for work, totally screwed, and no other gas station nearby in atleast 2miles that is open. I didnt have a credit card to oay at the pump, or a debit card, whatever, so like aI said,... f-'ing screwed!! Total bs!!! If you are gonna close, close!!!... but turn some of your f-'ing lights off and put a sign on the door!! Atleast that way, your snobby employees can continue walking around doing nothing, acting busy, with their noses in the air without being bothered! Thanks RaceTrac, you made my day!!!... along with the other customers that were turned away I'm sure!! Totally f-'ed up!!! I will not be stopping here again!!!...2 fingers up!!!