QVCquality/delivery/returns

First Ive been a customer since I am 19. Im 36 now. It started with my packages getting delivered to a similar address in a nearby town, and having to fight the charge. Then they deliver stuff that can MELT (makeup) in 100 degree weather and customer service people can be nasty. Then I bought 2 Royal Place rugs and I have owned them before so I didnt forsee any issues, but these are completely falling APART! My other rugs were atleast 8 yrs old and looked brand new. These look like they are 15 yrs old and they are maybe a year. When I called they basically told me royal palace is a qvc brand and too bad. Sorry deal with the waste of over 600 dollars. My packages come and its obvious they have been opened. I actually got one that had all the lotion removed from the tubs! Or they dont come at all and my returns conviently get lost. and the best... They return the wrong items... Does anyone actually read the slips in the box. Its so annoying... Then they have the nerve to send me a letter stating I have a very high return rate and well they dont like that! Seriously! Fix the issues and stop blaming me.

• Re
    Reviewer16557 Dec 23, 2015

I ordered a xbox one game system but I received a 22 piece knife set...The manager showed no empathy and basically said " sorry" we'll give you your money back and told me to have a good night...This was on December 23, 2015 so basically my son does not have anything for Christmas which he cried when he realized he didn't have anything to open for Christmas..

• Be
    Betty Madigage Mar 18, 2014

i was previously with Quality Vacation club then i informed them i could no longer pay, then they said they will convert into Multidestination club which will be a much cheaper option. but i still could not afford and i am not using these holiday points. They still refuse to cancel the membership and i cannot pay for something i do not use. details BR Madigage