Quicken Loansliars and thieves

T

Please believe what you read on this site about quicken loans!!! They are liars, crooks, and thieves! I called them up to refinance my home and seth gray (If that's really his name) was very professional, assured me that I have no reason to worry... Good credit, military service, excellent payment history. He just needed $500 to prove that I was serious & pay for the appraisal. Warning flag went up, but I wanted the rate reduction so I paid it. Three weeks later, seth called me and said that I didn't get approved because the house wouldn't appraise for the cost of the loan. Huh? What appraiser couldn't value this home correctly? It's in the medical center area, surrounded by other doctor's homes and was worth much more than the refi loan. Seth seemed so distraught that the loan didn't close. He promised he'd call me and follow up requesting a new appraisal. Have never heard from him again. That was almost a year ago. It doesn't matter what they tell you, once they get your money... Suddenly there's a problem with your appraisal.