Quicken Loansfraud

Quicken told me I was approved based on the info I gave them. I sent verification including very personal information which they claimed was insufficient. I sent them my tax returns, bank statements, property tax appraisals on other income producing property, proof of insurance, trust interest earnings, etc. My home appraised for above what I told them and I only wished to refinace less than 2/3s it's value.They charged my credit card telling me it wouldbe deducted off of my closing costs but then declined the loan. RIP OFF! RIP OFF! RIP OFF! Lying, ### loan officers lie, lie, lie and are the ### of the earth telling you how much they want to help you lower your costs!!!

• J
      Aug 06, 2010

Beware- DO NOT REFINANCE THRU THIS COMPANY- MY wife wanted to refinance our home to lower our payment, to give us some breathing room. They told her that i have more debt than credit, HOWEVER, the loan officer in charge wanted to do the loan in MY name as the first borrower. I told them that the loan would not go thru, but they told us we already were qualifiied, and that we would close on the 31st. Then they got an appraiser who said we would have to put up hand rails on the porch, COST ME 700.00. Got that done. Then they changed the numbers on the loan. After that, they requested the 4506- 3 times, and then they made us send them our W-2's, LONG FORM. After all the B.S., and after i lost the phone, satelite service, and am about to lose my truck, they call on the 30th, to say that the loan wont close after all. They said they were going to refund the 21 bucks where i sent the overnite with the W-2's, but havent gotten that, OR the part of the deposit they were "SUPPOSED" to refund. I said from the start that this was a SCAM, and sure enough. Wife should have checked out this complaint board FIRST. I have logged a complaint with the Michigan Attorney Generals Office, ANYONE ELSE THAT WANTS TO JOIN A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST QUICKEN LOANS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT [email protected] or [protected]. I am going to contact an attorney, and see if i can get a class action suit started against this VERY IRREPUTABLE BUSINESS.

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY, ALL THEY WANT IS YOUR DEPOSIT, AND WILL WORK DILIGENTLY TO GET IT. THEY DO NOT NEED TO REFINANCE YOUR LOAN, THEY JUST WANT THE DEPOSIT, AND WILL TURN THE LOAN DOWN JUST TO GET IT!!!

• 6
      Aug 19, 2010

also have had a bad experience with Quicken Loans We have A1 credit and we were told as long as our home appraised for 100, 000.00 we would recieve the loan with a 500.00 GOOD FAITH payment but, I asked what happens if the loan is not approved will I get my 500.00 back? Of course said the loan officer that will not be a problem. So we proceeded with the loan and sent doc online to them also faxed several papers. The first appraisal came in at 196, 000.00 but, they said it wasn't enough to not charge p&I so they said they would pay half of 300.00 for their field appariser to take another look. At that time we had alot of $ and time involved so we did the extra appraisal. It came in much lower and that when they told me that we were declined because of our home value they also said that the 500.00 would not be refunded because of loan fees. This process took 4 weeks!!! I have contacted my credit card company for stop payment in process now. i tried to print the apprasial online and it was decline so unless they send me BOTH appraisal I should be refunded my 500.00 on my credit card. (just a sideline ALWAYS use a credit card for large purchase) I was mislead and this is fraud!!! PLEASE stay away from this so called company.

• Y
      Oct 11, 2013

quicken are ###. they constantly harrass me with phone calls when all I did was ask for a mortgage PRE approval. since then they repetatedly call me even though i told them not to