Quick Credit Scorecharged for service without permission

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing as I have seen a payment taken yesterday as detailed below by yourselves for a service I never received as I never received any confirmation as promised, so I assumed nothing was set up (my internet was messing about at the time too), so I am confused as to how a direct debit payment has been set up on my behalf and I haven't had a chance to check my credit as I never received the confirmation email as I stated before.

04/03/2011 Card Purchase -£14.95
QUICKCREDITSCORE.C
REF 061 [protected] BCC

I am requesting that my bank refuse all future payments on their behalf and will be looking for a refund asap from Quick Credit Score.

Gee, London!

Anthmack Mar 29, 2011

The best way in order to get this company closed down, and some action taken is by writing your complaint at the following website:

Or sending an email to the financial services authority on: [email protected]
    Alternatively you can call them on: [protected]

We need numbers contacting the relevant government bodies, for the right people to actually notice, and stand up to what can only be described as aggressive, manipulative and misleading marketing.

James Mitchell Mar 09, 2011

Santander is a vehicle agency that a friend of my received a car loan with. They used me as a co-signer to her
    loan after I was told that I had been rejected. Now, I can't purchase a car because this information is on my credit report. And, every attempt I make to purchase a vehicle, this information is given by the three credit bureau's. They never contacted me to inform me of their intent. I feel this is wrong and, would like to have this information taken off of all three credit reports. I am James Mitchell @ 118 Park Road . Ambridge, PA 15003 and, can be reached at [protected]. Thank you

• Ad
    adaptiveaffinity Mar 07, 2011

Hello,

I am a representative from Adaptive Affinity Ltd (which operates the Quick Credit Score program). Firstly I would like to apologise for your experiences to date. A confirmation email is automatically sent after you have completed and submitted the information on the sign up pages. All key information, including your membership ID number and information on the ways that you can cancel membership is contained within this email. The email message may have been delivered to an alternative folder (other than the inbox).

To become a member to any of our programmes you have to physically input your details on our sign up pages and submit the information- there is no other way that you can become a member. Adaptive doesn’t receive personal information from anyone else.

In order to ensure that your membership is cancelled you will need to contact us via email (making sure that you include your full name and address) or calling the contact centre on the number below.

If you have any more queries regarding this matter, then you (and all other readers of this post) may use any one of the following methods to contact us to gain more information on our products and services:

1. Call +[protected]
    2. Visit http://www.adaptiveaffinity.com/faq.html
    3. Post your questions or concerns on our forum: www.adaptive-affinity.com.

Kind regards,