Quick Credit Score / Callcredit Consumer Logo

Quick Credit Score / Callcredit Consumer

Having problems with Quick Credit Score / Callcredit Consumer?

Wisteria Grange Barn, Pikes End Pinner
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

Quick Credit Scoretaking money without consent

I was stung for 19:95 by quick credit score on the 7th of april, I did not give them permission to take any money out of my account as I thought it was a free service (thats what they told me). On the same day phoned the company on [protected] to cancel, the smug woman on the phone said to me "ok mr jones I have now cancled your account and I will send you an e-mail to confirm this".. I have yet to recieve this e-mail and to make things even worst I have today been had for another 19:95 by a sister company of quick credit score, this is not fair ive got a baby on the way and we need every penny we've got... If any one has had any joy with these horrible people please e-mail me on [protected]@hotmail.com as I would love to hear from you... Thank you

Set up a complaint at:

Anthmack Mar 29, 2011

The best way in order to get this company closed down, and some action taken is by writing your complaint at the following website:

Or sending an email to the financial services authority on: consumer.[protected]@fsa.gov.uk
      Alternatively you can call them on: [protected]

We need numbers contacting the relevant government bodies, for the right people to actually notice, and stand up to what can only be described as aggressive, manipulative and misleading marketing.

Quick Credit Scoremoney taken out of account

Hi I have just discovered that quck credit score have taken one payment of £19.95 out of my account after letting me sign up for a 'free credit report!'

Also I have a similar ammount of £19.95 taken from ed payments? (I have no idea what this company is) I am guessing that it is a sister company?

I have no idea how to get my money back, if anyone can help that would be great?

I have been advised by my bank to cancel my debit card and they will send me a new card however this will take upto 7-10 days for the card to arive which means I will be unable to access my money until then!

Customer Service Advisor Apr 09, 2010

Dear Member,
        We have read your comments and would be more than happy to answer any question you may have. We are always looking for ways to improve our service and your input is welcome.

Fax: [protected]

Our contact centre is open Monday - Friday between the hours 9am to 5pm, excluding Bank Holidays. All calls are normally answered within one minute of you calling us.

If you call out of hours please leave a voice mail with you details and we will call you back within two working days.

Write a complaint at

Quick Credit Scoremoney withdrawn without permission

I signed up for a free credit check and now find that £19.95 has been deducted from my account. How do I get this back

John William Fellowes Jan 29, 2011

i wish cancel my debit card payments to you

John William Fellowes Jan 29, 2011

I wish to exercise my right to cancel the debit card account for £19-95pence per month forthwith

Quick Credit Score.C — amount debited to my bank account

I applied for a "free"credit report, but was horrified to see that I was charged some £19

Quick Credit Scorecon

Who the hell do they think they are
        I cancelled this after idiotically signing up and within the required time scale
        They and their sister company have still been taking £19.95 each from my account
        I have spoken to the bank about this and was told to write to them to have the withdrawals cancelled. if this doesnt stop them then thy will only then step in and take some action

This company is a complete scam and have found a good way to prey on the unsuspecting public

Customer Service Advisor Feb 08, 2010

Quick Credit Checkstealing

I have like many others I have read about in the last hour been ripped off by this what is said to be a free credit check!!! I didn't even complete my application as I thought they were asking far too many questions and still 19.95 was taken from my account!!! I have rang them up and they basically told me I hadn't a leg to stand on to get the money they stole from me back! I told them to cancel my account and delete all of my information from their systems. lets hope they do as I ask and I don't get charged again

The number to contact if you have also been affected by this is [protected]

• Dw
              DWK Dec 02, 2009

Like many other people- This company took £19.95 from my credit card within 10 days of registering for what I was led to believe to be a Free Credit Check.

It is a scam. I will wait and see if they take it again next month.

I am complaining to the FSA and the Advertising Standards Association.

DW

• Dw
              DWK Dec 02, 2009

Should be stopped

• Je
              jenna broome Dec 22, 2009

i agree i have also been scammed by them, i rang this number [protected] and they cancelled my apparent membership and deleted all of my details

• Ke
              Keith Collins Jan 06, 2010

I've been hit too, the only solution is to get a new credit card, the credit card company say that "I given them permission to do so" like the reader above I haven't gave them permission, my defence was that I didn't receive the good therefore broken the Trade Agreement Act. This getting the new credit card. It's the only way. Also point out that they don't respond to phonecalls or e-mails...

Avoid anything to do with Quickcredits fullstop...

Ring [protected] for e-commerce (U.K.) tell them too.

• Bo
              Bobbie6789 Aug 02, 2010

How does giving the telephone number of Quick Credit thenselves solve anything for complainents ?????

Bobbie Reid

Pauline Boyd May 27, 2011

I too have been charged for a service i did not ask for. I'm also puzzled on how my account details where obtained. My bank tells me i cannot cancel the transactions because I signed up for the service. Oh, really
              What do we do now?

Pauline Boyd May 27, 2011

I phoned Quick credit, who have now cancelled my subsciption.They were unable to tell me how my account details were obtained.I was also told to read the small print.

Quick Credit Score — cancelation

Once again a complaint about this companies practise of taken money from accounts after cancelation. I have...

Quickcreditscore.c — taking money out of my account without my permission, by advertizing something for free, nowing finewell it isnt.

Absolute disgrace, taking money out of my account, without my permission, by advertizing free credit scores.

Scarborough

quickcreditstaking money

I have had money taken fron my account for the last 8 months.
            I signed up for the free trial for my credit score.
            But when I went to cancel my account could no longer find the site to log-in.
            Now for 8 months I have been charged £14.95 for something I don't need.
            I want my money back.

• Ke
                kevinjporter Feb 10, 2010

I to have had this problem they have taken 29.95 since june of last year
                should not be aload its all seems a bit to easy to take your money

Charlie_Catso Feb 23, 2010

How do i claim my money back?
                Ive had the same problem?
                Its costing me a fortune for something i have only used once!

• Wi
                winston huth-wallis Feb 27, 2010

I cancelled my subscription 8 months ago and I am still having the monthly subscription deducted.
                winston Huth-Wallis

• Bl
                bluesboo79 Apr 16, 2010

I've just had the same problem and copped for a £39.90 bill. Ha ye right noone gets one over on me, straight on the phone to the bank told them they'ld used my card fradulently as i have never even heard of them let alone authorised a payment so they have reimbursed me and sent me out a new card. Sort it out peeps Don't let them get you. Do as i did and stand your ground your in the right here!!!

pauline day Apr 19, 2010

i did a quick free credit score which i couldnt retrieve . they have taken an unauthorised payment on my credit card . which has taken me over my limit . and i have received an overlimet charge of twelve pounds . i would like my money back

• Nn
                NNaddad Oct 15, 2010

Ive just found out that they have taken £14.95 out of my credit card!the problem is that they have my details!!!???
                Also the same applies to Rewardsnow Ive never heard off so it has been taken £14.95 for this too

Speaking to them they said they canceeled it but will not refund the money.we will see about that

Nadia

• Mr
                Mr.Etti Jan 21, 2011

I've had £14.95 taken out of my account for the last year and It was supposed to be a free trial..!!!..How can I stop this?

• St
                stacig2581 Apr 16, 2011

i have not signed up for this quickcredits thing i dont have a clue what company it is but i will be reporting this now as fraudulent because i KNOW i havent signed up for anything as ive not had my bank account long and know exactly what and who my direct debits are paid too and i am now sick of this company taking money out of my account when they have not got my authorisation to do so! Can someone please help me find out how to contact this company thank you

• Ca
                Carl j morgan Jul 13, 2012

I have been charged £14-95 for around 6 months from this ### company quickcreditscores and have not recieved any such reports at i feel robbed i am really peed off and want all my money back can anybody advise me on what the hell i am supossed to do to get my money bacl thats a lot of money and is unfair and the company should be sued for un lawfull stealing.

Quickcreditscore.co.ukillegally taking money from credit account

I downloaded my bt credit card statement and found that a company calling themselves quickcreditscore.co.uk had taken £19.95 from my account. I have had no dealing with this company and received no e-mails. it is straightforward theft.. I am also very puzzled as to how they could have obtained my credit card number...
              On checking the internet, I have discovered this crooked company are carrying out these thefts on many computer users. surely they can be stopped. I intend to phone my bt credit card co. tomorrow to see if they can throw any light on this matter and also reimburse me.

Customer Service Advisor Oct 13, 2009

Fax: [protected]

If you call out of hours please leave a voice mail with you details and we will call you back within one working day.

Kind Regards,

Quick Credit Score, Customer Service Team

quick credit score.co.uktaking money from my account

I have tried to check my free credit score from this companies website before few months and since then they are keep taking amount of £14.95 from my account every month I tried to send them email to stop this but every time the message bounced back. I tried to contact the number listed above but noone taking calls I also send the messages from their own websites contact us form but still they taking money from my account.

So I would like to complain about this company that first they offer free credit score and by this they collect your account details and after that they taking very large amount of around £15 everymonths.

Customer Service Advisor Oct 13, 2009

Dear Member,

It has been brought to our attention that you have encountered problems with your Quick Credit Score membership. We would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. We are always looking for ways to improve our service and your input is welcome.

• Sh
                    shawn330 Feb 13, 2010

I have also had £19.95 taken from my account over the last few months and have no way of logging into my account or contacting these people. I am going to contact THE GOVERNMENT FUNDED ORG -"CONSUMER DIRECT" on [protected] on monday and denounce the case. I have a group of peple know who are working together to resolve the fraudulent company.

Regards

jon86 Apr 30, 2011

This is an email i sent to them i sent one similar before and had no reply also when i went to my banki asked them to stop further payments going to this fake company though found the transactions couldnt seem to stop it or find any standing order or direct debit.email below

YOU THIEFING FRAUDSTERS

I WANT TO CLOSE MY SERVICE ACCOUNT OR WHATEVER AS YOU PROVIDE NO SERVICE AND STEAL £14.95 EVERY MONTH FOR AND YOU GOT MY INFORMATION BASED ON THE FALSE PRETENCE OF A FREE TRIAL NO OBLIGATION SERVICE. AND FOR SOME 5 MONTHS NOW THATS £74.75

YOUR VERY ANNOYED CUSTOMER
                    JONATHAN GREGORY
                    OWNER OF A VERY LOW NATWEST BANK ACCOUNT

• Ad
                    adaptiveaffinity May 03, 2011

Dear Jonathan,

I am a representative from Adaptive Affinity Ltd (which operates the Quick Credit Score membership programme). I have read your post and wanted to respond. Firstly I would like to apologise for your experiences to date.

We honour all our offerings including the offer of a free trial period to the programme; however you must cancel within the trial period so as not to be charged.

Once you have signed up to the programme (by physically completing our sign up pages) we always make sure that all the key information is sent to your email address that you used to join the programme- including how to access the service, repeating information on the ways to contact us and of course the ways that you can cancel membership. We also make sure that the amount and date upon which you will be billed is set out clearly in the email.

If membership has not been cancelled then I ask that you call our UK contact centre on the number below, making sure to provide your full name and address. Cancellation occurs the same day in which we receive the request.

For more information or to contact us you can:

1. Call +[protected]
                    2. email [protected]@quickcreditscore.co.uk
                    3. Visit http://www.adaptiveaffinity.com/faq.html
                    4. Post your questions or concerns on our forum: www.adaptive-affinity.com.

Kind Regards,
                    Adaptive Affinity Customer Services

• Ia
                    ian p ohnson May 25, 2011

as i was logging out of my bank account at the RBS website, a pop up appears to say there has been a massive security breach at RBS website, and that my details may have been compromised.
                    I believe this to be a very underhanded way to sell their "FREE" service as RBS told me that no such security breach had occured

• Sq
                    Squeegee1 Sep 30, 2011

Exactly the same as those above. I have no recollection of asking for this company, in fact when I did get to their website my computer flagged up a notice saying this was a disreputable;le company. Had I seen this I would have shut down the page immediately, and certainly not provided them with any details at all. Does anyone get money back from them?

mamfa Mar 27, 2012

i have been debited between 14.95 and 25.95 since August 2010 i have never signed up to this site ! i didn't know it was being taken out until i recently lost my job and have to be more careful with money ! i am not a happy bunny at the moment ! please help !!!

• Wa
                    WarriorPrincess Jul 29, 2013

Hi, I'm having a problem with Quick Credit Score UK they have been taking £19.95 from my account for 15 months, they stole £299.25. They are refusing to give my money back, I have never logged in into the account or used their service in any way and they are refusing to refund me. I have phoned them and requested to speak to a manager, conveniently there were no managers there at the time of my phone call. They offered to phone me back but I had no phone call! Does anyone know how to get the money back from them?

Quickcreditscore.co.uk19.95 unauthirised charge

When I accessed my account, I noticed that 19.95 pounds have disappeared. the statement said that quickcreditscore.co.uk widthawed money from my account without my authorisation. god knows what this company offers besides robbing of money. I have a feeling that this company is the same rewardsnow.co.uk which robs of the same amount of money of 19.95 pounds.

• Ri
                      riju Dec 14, 2010

i totally agree..same thing happened to me..i even didnt get my free trial credit score also

CHARLIE GIRL Dec 16, 2010

PLEASE DO NOT BE TAKEN IN BY THIS COMPANY, IT IS A SCAM, THEY NOT ONLY WITHDREW £19.95 WITHOUT MY AUTHORISATION, AFTER PHONING THEM TO COMPLAIN THEY REFUSED A REFUND EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT EVEN USE THEIR SERVICES AND STILL HAVE NOT GOT MY CREDIT SCORE. AFTER BEING RIPPED OFF FOR THE PAYMENT I THOUGHT I MAY ASWELL TRY AND VEIW MY REPORT AND AM YET TO RECEIVE IT AS THEY STATED THAT THEY NEED TO VERIFY SOME INFORMATION BEFORE THEY CAN GIVE IT ME AND WILL EMAIL ME IN APPROX 48HRS, YEA RIGHT, ABSOLOUTE MONEY MAKING SCAM...DO NOT USE THE SITE, BE WARNED!!!

• Yv
                      yvettebaigan Jul 20, 2011

i agree i have had 4 withdrwals of 19.95 from quickcredtscore and rewardsnow and dont rember sibscribing to either, get the fraud department of your bank on to this

Quickcreditscore.co.ukillegal withdrawal of 19.95 from my account

I first contacted quickcreditscore.co.uk on 05/06/09 seeking access to my credit rating. After repeated emails supplying me with various access codes I was unable to get on line to read my credit rating. I was last contacted by this company on 08/06/09, until today 22/08/09 when I received my latest Bank statement. The statement informs me that the sum of 19.95 has been deducted from my account without my permission by quickcreditscore.co.uk.

• Mi
                        mikehubb Feb 16, 2010

I'm having the similar problem with this company. I thought it might be interesting to find out what my credit rating was. So I took out the 10 free trail on 01/02/10. I had to give them my credit card details. I got my credit report from them with no problems. I found it was very interesting. After I had received it, I thought that I would no longer require the account with them, so I emailed them to cancel it immediately. I received my credit card statement today, I see that Quickcredit Score have taken £19.95 from my card, even though I had cancelled the account. So I telephoned them today to get them to refund the money. They said the wouldn't as the said that they never received the email. It quite easy to say that. The trouble is I cannot prove I sent it because my computer crashed and I lost all the the earlier emails.

Mike

Quickcreditscore.co.ukunauthorised charges on credit card.

This company cons people into taking out "subscriptions" to their service.Subscriptions are treated differently to purchases.Their address is a P.O.Box on the web site but is realy Adaptive Affinity, Cavendish House, 369 Burt Oak Broardway, Edgeware Middlesex.HA8 5AW. They have afiliates in the USA. See "Whois" ip and reg info.

Libraj Oct 09, 2009

I too was taken in by this 'company'. They are just thieves

Libraj Oct 10, 2009

I endorse this complaint. The company concerned say they give ten days free credit check-ups and after that time say they will send an e-mail re 'subscriptions'. They lie onboth counts. Firstly, they pass on no info. and then do not send an e-mail but instead take nearly £20 from your account - which you are not aware of until you receive the statement from the credit card company and by that time, they have probably taken out another 'subscription' which you only find out on the following statement. I contacted my credit card company to make a complaint, I am waiting to see about reimbursement, I also phoned the company concerned i.e Quickcreditscore to complain and whichever person I spoke to was foreign with a bad English accent...
                          The only thing Quickcreditscore do is to be quick to score by stealing money from accounts under false pretensions. I just do not understand why some internet servers are still allowing this company of frauds to advertise on their sites. I know the servers get paid for advertisements but is it worth doing this one which has proved time and time again to be a cheating, underhand, untrustworthy company just scamming the public...

Libraj Oct 14, 2009

More and more people are being scammed by this company, why do the 'servers' accept their fraudulent advertisement?

• Ok
                          Okevin Dec 04, 2009

But how do you stop them.??

Kevin ONeill

Salman1 Sep 27, 2010

I also have same problem. quickcreditscore has been doing fraudulent transactions on my credit card and hasnt send me any confirmation of any member ship and has been charging me for last 3 months while i was away for holidays. this is just not acceptable. and ill be taking this metter to BBC and Trading standers. will not let them get away with it. anyone has same problems please send your emails to trading standers.

• Ab
                          A Barrow Dec 28, 2010

Just had £14.95 taken out of my account. Just tried to call them, they are closed until the 28th Dec, what a scam, these guys should be removed from th internet.

Spoke to my bank, who has informed me that this is a yearly subscription and £14.95 will be the monthly payment...

• Al
                          ALISON BLAKESTONE Feb 22, 2011

This company are taking 14 95 out of my account monthly. I did not give permission for this. I have been into my Bank and they are notifying the company to cancel on my behalf, but by the time it has been dealt with they will still have took 2 months money. I am out of work at the moment and cannot afford this, it is putting me into an overdraft which i do not have and thus incurring more bank charges. Can anyone help me cancel it sooner please.

quickcreditscore — result!!!

Flag this messageFW: Cancel membership of 64465626Tuesday, 14 July, 2009 2:15 PM From: "Contact...

Quick Credit Score — charges

im very not happy i wenr onto this website for a FREE credit score and now for the last 2 months they have...

Wakefield

Quickcreditscore.co.uk — fraud scam

This company initiall charged me £29.95 without my knowing and as soon as I found out I cancelled my...

QuickCreditScore.com — charges

I did a free credit scoring ? A few days later they went in to my bank and took out £27.63. I didn't...

Credit Quick - 7701 South Blvd Clt, NC 28273lemon law

On 6/18/07 i went to credit quick at 7701 south blvd to buy a vehicle and i test drove it and i told the sales men that the car was pulling he told me to take it to any mechanic and have him to look at it so i did the next day and found out that it needed tires rear and front brakes and they told me i was responsible for it i haven't had the vehicle 24hours so i asked for my money back they told me no and the car was inspected illegally it had bad brakes bad tires and i thought n.c. Had a lemon law.