Quick Credit Score / Callcredit Consumer Logo

Quick Credit Score / Callcredit Consumer

Having problems with Quick Credit Score / Callcredit Consumer?

Wisteria Grange Barn, Pikes End Pinner
Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Quick Credit Score / Callcredit Consumer.

Complaints & Reviews

Quick Credit Score / Callcredit Consumerservizi

Ho di recente scoperto che vi siete indebitamente impossessati di 300€ dalla mia carta Postepay nell'arco temporale di tre mesi. Poiché non ho mai avuto a che fare con la vostra società e non vi ho mai autorizzato al prelievo del mio denaro, sto provvedendo immediatamente a sporgere denuncia contro di voi!! Pretendo la restituzione immediata di quanto illecitamente mi avete rubato!

Quick Credit Score / Callcredit Consumer — taken14.95 without my knowledge

you have taken the money £14.95 from my account without my permission please give my money back and don't do this here after.

www.quickcredit.co.uk and www.rewardsnow.co.uk — cash taken from account

I have had money taken from my account by this company called quick credit, but they have taken 2 lots of...

Guildford

QuickCreditScore.com — removal of money from my bank a/c

i have had 8 payments of £14.95 taken from my bank a/c since march 2011 by quickcreditscores, of p.o. box...

quick credit score /credit score mattersunauthorised taking of monies

I have just noticed that I have been getting monies taken from my bank account for the last 5 months from 2 companies. QUICK CREDIT SCORE has been taking £14:95 each month and CREDIT SCORE MATTERS have been taking £19:95 each month without my knowledge. I have today been looking at my bank account and realised this was happening and have found that their address is the same under the name QUICK CREDIT SCORE PO BOX 587 EDGWARE, HA8 4DX. I have sent an email to CREDIT SCORE MATTERS asking for an explanation and refund how can I make sure I get my monney back?

Quick Credit Scoreemail I sent, await reply

If I do not receive a full refund I will forward this email to Watchdog, Trading Standards, The Police and any media outlet who is willing to print or run the story. I will be willing to go to the media and appeal for everybody else who has fallen victim to this SCAM to come forward and take necessary action.

To whom it may concern

Complaint regarding quickcreditscore.co.uk

I registered with them to check my reports but once the submit button was pressed, nothing happened. No credit report, no login details, no acknowledgement of my application, nothing. I then notice a £19.95 debit from my account.

I have since learned that this is very common and haven't heard of 1 person actually receiving a credit report at all, which is surely illegal.

I have been billed £19.95 to my credit card which I want refunded. They have basically totally ignored my previous email. I haven't even received a credit report and they have the audacity to withdraw funds from my account. I have since had to cancel my card and my bank issue me with a new one for fear of more unauthorized funds being taken. Should this not be done I will be contacting Trading Standards, Watchdog and the Police as this £19.95 is technically theft. Their company were instructed not to take this money and have done so regardless.

The cancellation email was sent within 10 minutes of my original activation on their site so is well within the 10 day free period. I will also not accept the excuse of it being sent to the wrong email address, if this was the case the email should have been forwarded to the relevant department, they are after all one company.

I am prepared if necessary to take them to court in order to get this resolved but would prefer to keep things amicable at the moment.

Regards,
      NAME...
      I await reply from this email if i do not receive 1 I don't care about the money taken I will strive to have this company closed I have a lot of time on my hands after being laid off from my job

adaptiveaffinity Jun 23, 2011

Hi ryanrob028

I work with Adaptive Affinity Ltd which operates the Quick Credit score and I’d like to firstly apologise for your experiences to date.

I’ve read your post and just want to take this chance to help if I can. I would just like confirm that
          • We do not get passed any information from 3rd parties
          • You physically have to enter all your details onto our sign up page
          • We always send a welcome email with information about the programme AND how you can cancel by phone (on [protected]), email ([email protected])

Unfortunately I can’t track from this feed your email address to confirm or cancel your membership with us. May I recommend that you call/ email against the above details to cancel, where our UK CS team will be more than happy to help.

Also it would be great if you could post back so we know how you got on.

Kind Regards

Toni Morrison
          Relationship Manager

Quickcreditscore.c — quickdebitscam

Just like " mostunhappy" and many others, I also had unauthorised monthly debits from my account...

Quick Credit Scoremoney taken from my account without permission

Supposedly they give a free credit score, but without my permission they have taken 2 amounts of £14.95 from my account for 2 months in a row.

adaptiveaffinity May 16, 2011

Hi Judith

I work with Adaptive Affinity Ltd which operates the quick credit score programme. Firstly I would like to apologise for your experiences to date.

• We do not get passed any information from 3rd parties
            • You physically have to enter all your details onto our sign up page (a copy of which I’m happy to send you)
            • We always send a welcome email with information about the programme AND how you can cancel by phone (on [protected]), email ([email protected] )

Unfortunately I can’t track from this feed your email address to confirm or cancel your membership with us. May I recommend that you call/ email against the above details to cancel.

I hope I answered your query but if not let me know – you can call our UK call center on [protected] to talk to us directly about your post and/ or any other questions you may have.

Toni Morrison
            Relationship Manager

Quick Creditsillegal debit's off my credit card

For the last few month's i have had £14.95 debited from my Credit Card from QUICKCREDITS. I did a 30 day free trial for Credit Expert but that has since been cancelled. Could someone tell me who QUICKCREDITS are, how to stop the debit's and get my money back.

Quick Credit Scoremoney taken

[protected] quick credit score £19.95 this is written on my bank statement these people have just helped themselves without my permission.i, m not happy and am going to cause a riot about it, anyone care to join me? [protected]@btinternet.com...

adaptiveaffinity May 03, 2011

Hello

I am a representative from Adaptive Affinity Ltd (which operates the Quick Credit Score membership programme). Firstly I would like to apologise for your experience to date.

There is only one way that anyone can become a member of our programme and that is to physically complete our sign up process online- there is no other way that you can become a member. We do not receive personal information from anyone else.

Once you have successful signed up to our programme we always make sure that all the key information is sent to your email address that you used to join the programme including repeating information on the ways to contact us and of course the ways that you can cancel membership. Unfortunately we do not know what controls members have on their personal email account and occasionally the emails do end up in the spam folder.

In order to ensure membership is cancelled you will need to contact us directly via email or call the contact centre on the number below, making sure to provide your full name and address.

If you have any more queries regarding this matter, then you (and all other readers of this post) may also use any one of these methods to contact us to gain more information on our products and services:

• Sp
                Spiderz Jun 25, 2012

this has now happened to me why are these people still allowed to run?

• Sp
                Spiderz Jun 25, 2012

did you get this resolved?

Quick Credit Scoretaking money with out permission

i have recently noticed that £14.95 has been taking out of my back account, i signed up for a free credit score and did not have any notification that they were going to start taking money from my account. think that they are a bunch of bloody piss takers and i have read from many people that this has happened a lot. i have just emailed them as the offices are conveniently not open at weekends to cancel it and have asked for written confirmation that they have cancelled it can anyone give me some advice on this matter????

adaptiveaffinity May 04, 2011

Hello,

I am a representative from Adaptive Affinity Ltd (which operates the Rewards Now programme). Firstly I would like to apologise for your experiences to date.

To become a member to any of our programmes you have to physically input your personal details on our sign up pages- there is no other way that you can become a member otherwise. Adaptive doesn’t receive personal information from anyone else.

Once you have signed up to our programme we always make sure that all key information is sent to our members to the email address they used to join the programme including repeating information on the fees payable, any promotional periods and the ways that you can cancel membership.

If you have not done so already, we ask that you contact us directly on [protected] so that we can cancel your membership and make sure that no further billing takes place.

• Ke
                  kellielouis Mar 13, 2012

its a disgrace exactly the same has happened to me i am furious and all i was told was its my fault you cant expect a free trial and then not to pay the cheek of it and have never received a credit report from a free trial or paid for so almost £100 down the drain learnt a hard lesson these people are theifs and should be investigated

• Gr
                  Grace Lamb Apr 15, 2012

Have only recently noticed that a monthly fee of £14.95 has been coming out of my account for the past 10 months. I never signed up to this website, and definitely did not enter any of my details. On phoning them, they say that they have got my details from me manually entering them myself, but confirmed that I have never used their services...even in their "10 day free trial" period. Now why would I sign up and not use their services...EVER?! I also never recieved any e-mails from them to confirm my sign up even though they state they have sent them (I still have all my e-mails since January 2017!) . I am going to follow this up as now they owe me nearly £150. This is a definite scam!

• Mo
                  Mobri May 26, 2012

In November I went on the Quick Credit Score but cancelled immediately and have confrmation paperwork from them confirming this (it would have been £14.75). They must have sent my information to Rewardsnow.com (never heard of) who began taking £14.75 from my account from December 11 until May 12. E mail was sent from rewards now but ignored as I know nothing of this company they mentioned taking money from my account but as I had no prior contact with them believed this was NOT POSSIBLE!! I thought it may be a scam to obtain my details.

What can I do - I had to threaten them before they cancelled this false membership? I would like a refund - they refuse.

Quick Credit Score — charged for service without permission

Dear Sir/Madam, I am writing as I have seen a payment taken yesterday as detailed below by yourselves for a...

London

QuickCreditScore.comfraud

I had a pop up saying free credit report, i pressed yes then realised what id done, and never went back on it, i recieved no email no credit check nothink, then checked my bank and theyd been taking £14.95 each month from my account without permission, i was so shocked, surley they cant do that i phoned them and told them ive never used there website nor have never had a credit report, but they still took my money i have stopped them now only because i had to destroy my old bank card and get a new one, i am in pursue of my money but not sure where i stand legally.

adaptiveaffinity Feb 28, 2011

Dear Ms Call,

I am a representative from Adaptive Affinity Ltd (which operates the Quick Credit Score program). Firstly I would like to apologise for your experience. It is important to keep our customers central to everything that we do.

To become a member of the programme you have to enter your personal details on our sign up pages, by simply clicking on a pop up or any other advertisement that we display will not under any circumstances sign you up to our programmes. We do not receive personal information from any other source. Welcome emails are automatically sent out with to the email address used to sign up to the programme. The email may have been delivered to an alternative folder (than the inbox).

Access to your credit reports and score, via our programme are free for the duration of the free trial period, so long as you cancel within the trial period then there is absolutely no charge. In order to ensure that your membership is cancelled you will need to contact us via email or calling the contact centre.

If you have any more queries regarding this matter, then you (and all other readers of this post) may use any one of the following methods to contact us to gain more information on our products and services:

Anthmack Mar 29, 2011

The best way in order to get this company closed down, and some action taken is by writing your complaint at the following website:

Alternatively you can call them on: [protected]

We need numbers contacting the relevant government bodies, for the right people to actually notice, and stand up to what can only be described as aggressive, manipulative and misleading marketing.

• Ro
                    Robert p White May 19, 2011

I have read the previous comments regarding the site quickcreditscore.com and find some striking similarities to my own experience. I registered with them to check my reports but once the submit button was pressed, nothing happened. No credit report, no login details, no acknowledgement of my application, nothing. I then notice a £14.95 debit from my account used to verify who I am. I telephoned to company, on a premium rate number?? to complain, and was very bluntly told, no refund, all i can do is resend the missing information??? Therefore I have not had the oppertunity of the free trail and therefore cannot judge if I wished to pay the monthly charge?? I have paid for something I have not received?? and feel that a refund is the only course of action. I will be writing a complaint letter to the company and if this fails will then pass this case to the financial ombudsman for the ruling.
                    Not a company I wopuld reccommend!!!

• Be
                    been scamed by quick credit Jun 03, 2011

i called this company and i got told i never had an account with them they took infomation off me so they could serch for me on there system and i was not found atall . then after calling these numbers [protected] and explanig to them and [protected] and them and tradeing standerds on [protected] an explained to them my situation i called quick credit score who had a numerous accounts of mine hmmmm dodgy me thinks. i have cancled the payments with one of there coleuges who said no refunds ... i never signed a contract i was simply doing a free serch of my history. so if it was a contract i signed it however is illegal as i was missold this contract... for this inconveniance i got bounced payments, payment charges, and my numerous accounts closed... the colegue i spoke to refused me to speak with a managger which is my right as a customer this is also ilegal... i have spoke with tradeing standers and a number of other companies that have a problem with this company.

another thing that came to my attention is it is a po box they must have small staff all to fit in that for internet conection.

my advise is not to deal with this company it should be closed down or make people more aware of what they are entering in too.

jesus i think they have broke a number of acts of law such as data protection information of freedom act an hell of a lot more.

• Do
                    donna is angree Aug 15, 2011

i have also clicked on this site but left no debit details but have noticed that the last two months a payment of £19.95 was taken from my account both months, i spoke to my bank who as soon as i said the name of the company said i need to contact them and demand my money back and also gave me the number of quick credit score and said they got my details threw looking my details up . Something should be done about companies like this and im not going to stop in till ive got my money back and stopped companies doing this to people .

• Ba
                    Barryday Aug 19, 2011

This is email I sent to Quickcreditscore...My wife today decided to check her Virgin Credit Card account and found that payments of £14.95 per month had been taken from her account since last October, She contacted Virgin and asked what this payment was for and they put her through to your number!

She was told that the account was activated on 2/10/2010, which is certainly not true also some of the details you have for my wife were not correct, so obviously it seems like either identity theft or a fraud has occurred!

We would like you to refund all these dubious payments immediately!

Tell me, if you are just a retired individual as my wife is, why would you possibly need to pay £14.95 per month for credit checks. absolutlely unbelievable. I have passed the details onto our local police and my wife of course has informed Virgin Cards of a possible fraud!

james shore Dec 12, 2011

this happened to me in may 2009 2 payments of £19.99 taken.
                    I got all the guff tried to contact during the " free trial" to cancell couln't get through on the phone emails got no reply. Eventually got through told "no refund".
                    My bank N&P contacted their fraud dept. who contacted the police.
                    I paid by visa debit card and was told there was no way to reverse the payments.
                    I had one payment £19.99 into my account don't know how, never heard anything since.
                    There were hundreds of dissatisfied claimants then so I cannot understand why this company is still operating they must have defrauded people out of millions of pounds.
                    Plus I have just discovered that since 2008 an action called VISA CHARGEBACK has existed
                    but banks never made staff fully aware of this, conveniently perhaps?

quickcredittakiing money from account with my concert

the company quick credit score have started taking money from my jointaccount from lloyds bank in the name of mr and mrs Adejumo for the past three months for nothing I cannot contact the company or phone them to stop it as its rediculus i want them to stop it if not I will take them to court to recoup all my money with interest also they have just started taking money from my halifax account today they should stop it not as I am not happy with they are doing at all.

• Zo
                      zoelew Mar 06, 2010

i have never asked for this why are u taking nearly twenty pounds out of my acccont for the past two months this is not right bif u can get back to me as soon as possible

• Vi
                      vivien M Green Jun 23, 2010

I requested a credit report which i could not retrieve so never had and they took 4 payments from my account of 19.95 each month i do not want to pay for something i never recieved. and could not get bacvk onto the site. I would like this money returned.

Quickcreditscore.co.uktaking £14.95 from my account

I checked my account and noticed that £14.95 had been debited from my account by Quick Credit Score.UK and I have not even used their service to check my credit score. I want mt money back. It is a scam.

• Su
                        suttyjacko Jan 14, 2011

i checked my account and i noticed nearly twenty pound taken out of my account

adaptiveaffinity Feb 04, 2011

Hello,

I am a representative from Adaptive Affinity Ltd (which operates the Quick Credit Score program). Firstly I would like to apologise for your experiences to date.

To become a member to any of our programmes you have to physically input your details on our sign up pages- there is absolutely no other way that you can become a member. Adaptive doesn’t receive personal information from anyone else.

Quick Credit Reportmoney taken out of my account

I have only browsed the website to find that quick credit score, have taken £29.90 out of my account without my permission or me signing any thing to say they can. Can anyone give me any advice how to get my money back I have been on there web site telling them its illegal and not to take any more money out of my account and told them to put the money back into my account. But if any one can tell me what to do to get the money back I will be very greatfull. Kind regards glyn

• Gi
                          gidgetn Jan 24, 2011

there should be a law against this if anyone know the amswers please post

• Mi
                          Miss_J Jan 24, 2011

Usually sites like that enroll you in an automatic monthly charge for their services; it's the only way to get a free credit report (or get it for only $1). Call and cancel whatever subscription they signed you up for...there's always a disclaimer when you sign up and if there isn't, then it is illegal.

adaptiveaffinity Jan 27, 2011

Hello,

I am a representative from Adaptive Affinity Ltd (which operates the Quick Credit Score program). Membership confirmation is dependent on entering the necessary information on our sign up pages; there is no other way that you would have become a member. We always ensure that our product offerings are clearly set out on our sign up pages and our aim is always to be transparent in all that we do.

Upon successful sign up to our programme we always ensure that all key information is sent to our members to the email address they used to join the programme including repeating information on the ways that you can cancel membership. Where a cancellation request has been received by us, it is effective within 48 hours and no further payments are made towards the membership.

Adaptive Affinity’s professional Customer Service team is standing by if you wish to discuss this matter or anything else in relation to our programmes. You (and all other readers of this post) may use any one of the following methods to contact us to gain more information on our products and services:

Quick Credit Scorecancellation of membership

I have tried to cancel my membership but I have had no reponse fron quickcreditscore I have emailed them twice and tried phoning them, but they are still taking 14.95 from my account each month. 19.95 has also been taken from my account from a company called rewardsnow.co.uk, did not subscribe to this comany. They have the same address as quickcreditscore. Their telephone number is [protected]. Any help and advise in cancelling these memberships would be most appreciated.

Adaptive Nov 29, 2010

Dear Miss Duncan,
                            I am a representative from Adaptive Affinity Ltd (which operates the Quick Credit Score and Rewards Now programme). Firstly I would like to apologise for your experiences to date. It is important to keep our customers central to everything that we do.
                            Having read your post, we ask that you please forward all emails that you previously sent to us to this email address: [email protected], please ensure that you include a contact telephone number in your email. We will then immediately cancel your subscription and ensure that any refunds that are correctly owed to you are paid.
                            You (and all other readers of this post) may use any one of the following methods to contact us;

Anthmack Mar 29, 2011

I have also tried to cancel via the email on their website, to which I have had the following responses:

[email protected]
                            to me

show details 11:08 PM (1 hour ago)

[Insert your auto response here]

Forward

[email protected]
                            to me

show details 11:12 PM (1 hour ago)

- Show quoted text -
                            [Insert your auto response here]

Forward

Quick Credit Scoremisleading advertising

Misleading free service - quick credit score - high credit score - I used this firm as they are associated with call credit which are meant to be a reputable company, however couldn't access my credit report until I signed the terms - I assumed the terms would be the same as experian and equifax as call credit are gaining popularity as a credit bureau - although I have lost respect for them because they are assocaited with these firms. When you access the website you are asked to sign the terms offering rewards - I thought this was a welcome to the service also free of charge - I cancelled the service within half an hour after signing up as they couldn't provide me with a report anyway - I recently checked my account and some company called rewardsnow have taken £19.95 from my account - I phoned to see who they were - they wouldn't agree to refund the money as I signed the terms - I can't say its a scam but very misleading and unfair to lure us into a free credit report while tying you into a membership with rewardsnow. I wasn't happy with this but thank god I caught it in time as they would have continued to charge me for a service that I wasn't even aware of nor did I want. My main complaint is with callcredit because I only used this service with quick credit score as money supermarket have them listed as a good credit checking company otherwise I am normally very cautious about providing my bank details unless I research the firm. Hope they all close down -

I do too mate.

adaptiveaffinity Apr 13, 2011

Hello,

I saw your post and wanted to respond.

I am a representative from Adaptive Affinity Ltd (which operates the Quick Credit Score program). I want to reassure you an all other readers of this post that we are a legitimate business with legitimate aims that takes all customer feedback positively.

Adaptive has over the years continually developed its sign up process to ensure that it is clear and transparent. To become a member to any of our programmes you have to physically input your details on our sign up pages and submit this information- there is no other way that you can become a member. Adaptive doesn’t receive personal information from anyone else.

We do offer additional services (such as the Rewards Now programme) to existing members for which we always ensure that we separately receive explicit consent from the member.

Upon successful sign up to our any of our programmes we always make sure that all key information is sent to our members to the email address they used to join the programme including repeating information on membership fees and the ways that you can cancel membership.

We honour all our offering, including the free trial periods. So long as you cancel your membership within the trial period you will not be charged.

Quickcreditscore.ccharged without knowing

Went to this website and it has come up as charged with no reason? All I did was look at your site, didnt get any answers or anything and the first thing I know about any of this was when I had to check my available funds at te bank there was £14.95 missing and credited to quickcreditscore. C taking out £14.95? What is rthis for as I have never heard anything from this company and would liie my money back! I am a single man who is on income support with a disability premium as I am disbled so I only have a certain amoiun of moneey to pay all bills etc. I think this is disgusting way fora major company to behave!! I would like my money back with an apology of some kind or even if they got in contact with me about this my number is [protected] asap please as this is very important for me.
                            I suffer from depression as it is so this is not doing my mental health any good at all!!

Yours very upset about this.

Mr m ivett

• So
                                sonikuri322 Sep 28, 2010

i have just been thru the same situation, i clicked and without knowing they tuk £14.95 out of my bank account and left me overdrawn.when i clicked then nothing come up and i didnt even sign up to anything.im on low incomme myself and i just dnt know wot 2 do?can any1 help plz?

• Ca
                                CAROL COLLER Oct 20, 2010

i agree i went on my bank site they said get a free credit score i didn't even complete it and they took £14.95 out of my account in september and have just took another £ 14.95 out. How can you get your money back or stop it.

adaptiveaffinity Apr 15, 2011

Dear Mr Ivett,

To become a member to any of our programmes you have to physically complete the process of inputting your details on our sign up pages- there is no other way that you can become a member otherwise. In this instance it seems then that your details have been accepted, and your registration confirmed.

We do offer free trial periods to our programmes, which allow you to see if the programme is for you. So long as you cancel your membership within the trial period you will not be charged.

Please send an email to [email protected] containing your name, address and membership ID and we will look into this matter as to why you did not receive this service.

Adaptive Affinity Customer Services

Reward Snow & Quick Creditlast 2 months both companies deducted £19.95 fro my a/c do not know and never requested such payment

During the past two months both reward snow and quick credit have deducted £19.95 from my bank a/c. From this I have received benifits I am a pensioner and can not afford to give money away.
                              I expect a full refund for all the amounts that I have had stolen from my account
                              George bromley