Menu

H
Author of the complaint
12:34 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I'm writing to report an erratic Quest Diagnostics vehicle. While driving to work this morning, vehicle #142, PA Licencse plate KBA-2747 literally drove me off of the road. I was waiting in traffic to merge onto 279S heading into Pittsburgh when the Jeep vehicle came speeding from the left lane and cut in front of me without any turn signal or warning. I had to drive into the shoulder in order to avoid a collision. After I beeped my horn at her letting her know of her wrong-doing, she responded by throwing her middle finger at me. I was extremely appalled by the dangerous situation I was put in and how obscene the driver was. I would hope this is not the standard that you hold your employees to, as it definitely reflected negatively on your brand. Thank you for your time.

More Quest Diagnostics complaints & reviews

Quest Diagnostics - false billing - scam!
Quest Diagnostics - illegal balance billing
Quest Diagnostics - pediatric blood draw
Quest Diagnostics - fraudulent billing
Quest Diagnostics - overbilling uninsured
3 comments
A
Apr 04, 2022 12:48 pm

I'm writing this comment on quest diagnostics driver 3115it the vehicle number he was on his phone while driving

J
Mar 23, 2022 8:32 pm

Driver 465424 quest diagnostics cut me off on the highway gave me the middle finger and started slamming on his brakes extremely unprofessional and should not be driving for any company I had to slam on my brakes and burn rubber in order to avoid hitting him he’s going to cause a serious accident one day

S
Dec 19, 2020 5:08 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Driving home from Illinois and almost got sideswiped by vehicle #18. The left lane ended and tried to cut us off and almost ran us off the road with our 3 year old daughter in the car! This is an Indiana driver and I can’t see the license plate to add it. This guy needs to be reprimanded. I understand the COVID tests are a necessity but speeding and being wreckless is no excuse!

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

370 complaints