Qatar Airwayscustomers service

G Oct 02, 2019

Dear Department,

My name is Ginka Yonkova and I would like to share the horrible experience I had with Qatar Airways Reservation and Customer Support department in Cyprus, Nicosia.
One of my friend is flying with you. I just wanted to make sure that his flight will be successful as the first time he was denied to fly due to not presented OK to Board.
So we went to the Airport in Larnaca to ask what we need to do so he can obtain this proof for flight "Ok to board". The Handlig agent forward us to send the Entry Permits and his other Documents to yours offices in Athina and we did so. We received email back that Entry Permits are inserted, but no one explained us what need to be done next or actually if we need to do anything at all.
Well then I called the Qatar offices in Nicosia and make sure that everything from our side is done. Unfortunately the agents were not that helpful and even ended my call. Non of them represent themselves by name so I even didn't know who I m talking to. Non of them had the patients to listen me first so they can actually help me out. They were even sarcastic by telling they are not immigration like I m supposed to know the procedure.
I called today on 02.10.2019 and I contacted with four agents because non of them told me what information I need to present them in order to help me out so I needed to close each time and look for something new they just remembered I need again.I was waiting more than 10 minutes on the line to be served 4 times, which is costing me money and time.

Please take in consideration this as you are one of leading Worldwide Company and it is a shame this to happen.