Qatar Airwaysbaggage delay qr 1148 doha to muscat 29-06-2017

We took Qatar airways flight from Bangkok to Muscat. During connection at Doha it was looking that the flight from Bangkok arrived but late. We rushed to boarding counter to catch the flight. At gate I confirmed with the employee standing whether my baggage is loaded he mentioned we will get it done, it will happen automatically. I wanted to go to toilet but the employee didn't allow because the flight getting late. It was so inconvenient for me to sit in next flight without even freshen up. Is this the courtesy and care of Qatar airways. In this way it fly together to places?? When I landed in Muscat the baggage didn't arrive. When I checked it is mentioned it is coming in next flight at 5.
It looks there is no care which Qatar air do for it's customers. After a long flight of almost 10 hours I am waiting for my baggage.