Menu
Pure Nutrients
customer service contacts

Pure Nutrients
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

30 complaints
27 resolved 3 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Pure Nutrients. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

Pure Nutrients headquarters

4420 Allison St.
Colorado, Wheat Ridge 80034

Pure Nutrients phone numbers

What is Pure Nutrients’s email address?

Pure Nutrients’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

Pure Nutrients website

What category is Pure Nutrients related to?

Pure Nutrients is related to the Beauty & Well-being category.

What are the social media accounts of Pure Nutrients?

What is Pure Nutrients's Facebook?
Connect with Pure Nutrients via Facebook at Pure Nutrients

Overview of Pure Nutrients complaint handling

30 Pure Nutrients reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 22, 2009. The latest review I can't say this is a real scam but from other complaints I have read - it qualifies was posted on Jul 7, 2011. The latest complaint SCAM!!! Socialsteals.com / IMM Interactive / Pure Nutrients was resolved on Jun 21, 2011. Pure Nutrients has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 30 reviews. Pure Nutrients has resolved 27 complaints.

Additional information

Mailing Address
PO Box 2201, Wheatridge, Colorado 80034

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Pure Nutrients?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pure Nutrients Customer Service. Initial Pure Nutrients complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Pure Nutrients above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Pure Nutrients. Discuss the issues you have had with Pure Nutrients and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Pure Nutrients’s complaints

F
9:10 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Pure Nutrients - I can't say this is a real scam but from other complaints I have read - it qualifies

I can't say this is a real scam but from other complaints I have read - it qualifies. I took advantage of what the company called a "FreeTrial" I didn't even open it when it arrived. My credit card company called and asked me if I knew that I have a 93.00 charge to my account. It was past the 14 day free trial period; so I got charged for the so-called free...

M
4:11 pm EDT

Pure Nutrients - use celebrity names to steal

Three billing names so far, Bait and Switch, bottom line they are robbing the public with deceptive practices. Use Dr. Oz, Oprah. Natures Cleanse By far the best and most comprehensive colon cleanse product that we tested. It was highly recommended by Dr Perricone on Fox News during his segment on Superfoods for weight loss as well as on Oprah Winfrey. Our...

C
3:10 am EDT

Pure Nutrients - SCAM!!! Socialsteals.com / IMM Interactive / Pure Nutrients

Natures Cleanse, by Pure Nutrients is a total scam and rip off. I saw a few months ago these products being sold on SOCIALSTEALS.com. I started to investigate, and months later I found out who was behind this scam. The name of the company is Intermark Media, now IMM Interactive ( www.imminteractive.com). The president of this company is Mike Krongel, who...