Menu
Pure Nutrients
reviews & complaints

Pure Nutrients
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

30 complaints
27 resolved 3 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Pure Nutrients. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
3:23 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My husband ordered the trial and when I saw they had billed me $88.00 I called on the same day. They said they would cancel it but when I checked again it was processed so I called again and told that they can't refund but to email the claims dept to see if they would refund my money. When I went to the website I couldn't email them because the site is so...

A
9:36 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Ordered free 14 day trial of nature cleanse. Did not do any thing. Said to cancell within 14 days of order date. Invoice said order date was 5-13-09. Cancelled on 5-27-09 and was still billed 88.00. Called and they told me that it was a miss print on the invoice. I want my money back now!

L
9:29 am EDT

Pure Nutrients - charged for product that I didn't get

My name is Linda Miller. I ordered, online, a trial sample of Pure Nutrients cleanser capsules. My order was placed on 5/21/09 and did not receive the product until June 1. I was charged $88.00 and did not get a chance to use the 14-day trial offer. On June 2nd I returned the merchandise via UPS .

I called Customer Service and the rep said that "we have been having problems with our delivery and other people are experiencing the same problem". She then instructed me to write to this website.
I would like the $88.00 credited back to me immediately.

1 comment
C
Jun 09, 2009 9:32 pm EDT

you should have canceled within the 14 days and you would not be charged. You should have read the terms and conditions before you signed up. If you couldn’t find them then you should have called and asked what they were! Nothing is ever FREE and you people sound crazy saying I paid $5.95 for a free trial if you had to pay then how was it FREE? If we just wanted to hand out samples that is what we would have done! We want you to LOVE the product and use it month after month so we make it easy to do so! Every month your product will come so you don’t have to worry about running out!
For those of you who cant handle a monthly bill you can buy three bottles at one time and have them all sent to you at once for a discount with no recurring billing.
ALL you have to do is Call within 14 days and you wont be billed unless you want to!

R
10:45 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This product made me very sick to my stomach within one hour of taking it. On the company web site it states that there are no know side affects. Don't you believe it. When I called to cancel my free trial offer I could never get through. Finally I pressed the number for placing an order. I got a someone to answer that line right away. I told them I wanted...

6:54 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am Julia Oswald 1421 Roper Mtn Rd #357 Greenville, SC [protected]. e-mail is [protected]@hotmail.com. I ordered Nature Cleanse for 14 day trial. Ordered on 5/11/09 and received it on 5/16/09. I was billed on 5/27/09 which gave me only 11 days before being charged $88.00 on top of $5.95 for shipping. I called to cancel the program and was on hold...

10:27 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I received this product. Tried it for 2 days and cancelled because if I didn't they would charge my account 88.00. Much to my surprize I had checked my account and they had taken the 88.00 out of my account the day after I had cancelled. I have been trying for several days now to get ahold of the company. Finally got ahold of them 9 days after the fact. The...

Pure Nutrients - lied and stole money

Ad states 14 day trial period to see if I like product..Order ship date was 11th I waited till after memorial day holiday to cancel, because phone number was not working and call could not go through..I asked to speak to supervisor and was given an idiot with 0 I.Q. that said trial period starts when order placed..so I asked for his supervisor and Joshua the idiot said he was in charge of this company's order service.. DO NOT PLACE ORDERS FROM PURE NUTRIENTS PRODUCTS..they do a lot of double talking and push a product that you may or may not even like or benefit from and then they steal your money..THIS COMPANY IS NOT INTERESTED IN HELPING ANYONE, THEY ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN STEALING YOUR MONEY! Colon Cleanse is a scam be very AWARE! I also asked for Corporate Customer phone number and Joshua said they have no phones...

May 26, 2009 2:52 pm EDT

It was so right on the money! Do not order PURE NUTRIENT products or Nature Cleanse..Happened to me.

2 comments
Jun 03, 2009 11:32 am EDT

i highly agree with complaints about Pure nutrient Products, i also got ripped off from them. HOW DO WE GET THEM OUT FO BUSINESS? HOW DO WE GET THEM FOR FRAUD, CAN SOMEONE HELP ALL OF US? my email adress is; [email protected] please contact me on this

B
May 27, 2009 1:11 pm EDT

i also ordered this and got charged $88 dollars.i also tried to contact them over memorial weekend it took me a week to get ahold of someone.i demanded for a supervisor and was gave a website to go to file a claim.there wa no such website.my credit card company told me they have several different names that this company uses, PURE NUTRIENTS, GENUINE CLEANSE, ACAI BERRY and more. STAY AWAY FROM THESE OFFERS!

U
2:06 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Pure Nutrients - I cancelled my order and they said they would not charge me shipping and handling charges and they charged me any way

I ordered this product on line. Withing 10 minutes of ordering it I cancelled the product. They told me that they were going to charge me the shipping and handling anyway. I argued with them that I just ordered it and they didn't ship it yet. They told me that it was in there terms. No where in there terms did it say that I couldn't get my shipping and handling fees back if the product wasn't shipped and that I cancelled the order. Finally they told me that they were going to debt back my account of the $5.95 s & h fee. That was on Friday, May 22, 2009. Tuesday, May 26, 2009 I checked my bank statement and I saw that they charged my account the $5.95 shipping and handling fee. I immediately called them. They kept me on hold for about 10 minutes. They told me that there was nothing that they could do and that the product was being shipped out. I told them of the conversation i had with them on Friday, May22, 2009 and that they were not going to charge me that fee and that I did not want the product shipped to me and That I didn't want it. They told me that there was nothing they could do for me. I asked for his name and he hung up on me. This company lied to me. Stole my money when they told me that they that weren't going to charge me. I had to go to my bank cancel my card, file dispute papers with this company. I will fight this all the way. It's not the money it's the principal. You people did what ever you wanted to, regardless that I called 10 minutes after the order. Regardless that they told me they weren't going to charge my account. How many other consumers have you done this to? You sham people and lie to them and steal there money. I want my shipping and handling charges refunded to my account. I will contact the better business bureau about this company and the con artists you have working there. I will black list this company any way I can. If ophra is giving this company her stamp of approval, I don't think she would if she knew how you handle your affairs with the consumers who work hard for there money. People do have a right to cancel a product if they don't want it and get there money back, Especially if the product wasn't shipped yet. God is watching over thieves like you. What goes around comes arount

4 comments
K
Aug 19, 2009 11:07 pm EDT

also, calling "customer service" is useless

K
Aug 19, 2009 11:03 pm EDT

ordered on the 14'th already been charged full price, this is a scam

Why this is not a scam and why you should just read the terms and conditions:

These terms are very clearly listed in a big grey box which is larger than the box you enter in your credit card info. I have included pictures to verify this. unfortunatley most people do not read it, so here they are once again:

Natural cleanse terms and conditions for free trial — read them and you will understand why this is not a scam

When you order the free trial of natural cleanse your credit card will be charged only $5.95 shipping and handling.
As part of the trial period, you will receive a one month supply of natural cleanse and you will have 14 days from your original purchase date to decide if natural cleanse is right for you. if you are enjoying natural cleanse, then do nothing and at the end of your 14 day trial period your credit card will be charged the full price of $88.00 for your first month's supply.
If you find natural cleanse is not right for you, simply contact our customer service department to cancel your membership within 14 days of your original order date and you will not be charged any additional fees (you will have only been charged the $5.95 for shipping and handling).
Approximately 30 days from your original purchase date and every 30 days thereafter you will be sent another one month supply of natural cleanse and your credit card on file will be billed $88.00 plus $5.95 shipping and handling.
Limit one trial offer per household.
You may cancel your membership at any time by simply contacting customer service. please remember, most customers see most noticeable results by using natural cleanse consistently for 3 months.

You may contact our customer service department via our toll free phone number1-[protected] customer service representatives are available monday – friday 8am – 5pm est.

Please note that no refunds are given on any products that have been already shipped.

Please note:

You must cancel membership auto ship orders prior to next shipment.
Packages marked "return to sender" will not be processed or refunded.

View 0 more photos
May 29, 2009 9:16 am EDT

I ordered this product and canceled with in the 14 day period, they said they would e-mail the cancelation confirmation, never got it ten was charged the full $88 at end of 14 day period. Have made numerous calls and e-mails no response. This is a rip off. They have a claims department that has no phone line only e-mail. How crazy is that. I am so mad at myself for getting in this situation. I can't believe this produc t is connected to Oprah and Rachel Ray. They need to dis-associate their names now or help me get my money back!

Momof3pirates
Kentucky

D
10:33 am EDT

Pure Nutrients - false advertising

Beware:this company should not be in business. Consumers do not buy their products!
I, too, had a very unpleasant experience with pure nutrients, nature cleasne product. I ordered the product online on 5/8, however the invoice indicated the order date was 5/11/09. I received the shipment on 5/16/09, for my 15 day trial period. What a joke. Once I received the order it stated the terms and conditions of their product regarding payment. No where in their online advertising did it mention anything about $93.95 being deducted monthly from my account. A misrepresentation to say the very least. The first time I called the customer service line, I was informed the "store" was closed, operational only monday - friday. The second time I called I spoke with a vanessa id#22439 (if that is real) and told that my account had been charged $88.00 plus $1.00 (hmm) because I had exceeded the amount of time, I did not call by the 14th day to cancel, to cancel. Vanessa was exceptionally unhelpful, and when I asked how we could resolve this issue, she simply quoted policy like a parrot. When I asked to speak to her supervisior I was informed he was too busy and that I would have to wait a long time. I said I didn't mind waiting, but again she reinterated he was too busy. When I asked about contacting corporate headquarters she told me that she could not divulge that. No phone number as well, though I was given an email address to contact: [protected]@purenutrientsproducts.com. I wrote, no response. This is not a reputable company that has anything resembling anywhere near ethical values. Do not do business with them.

5 comments
Jan 28, 2010 11:36 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The same situation happened with Brite Teeth Pro scam.
I ordered the product online on however I received the shipment on on a much later date, $93.00 was deducted by bank. I disputed with chargers. Once I received the order it stated the terms and conditions of their product regarding payment. Which they shared a bunch of crappy paperwork with my bank. So my bank declined my money back.

stacy trujillo
abq, nm

Sep 12, 2009 5:53 pm EDT

I think that this company should be closes down, they are quick to take your money but when you cancel they don't give back your money as quick It's been 2mos now I still don't hace my refund.
Jade Alvarez
Sun Lakes, Az.

Aug 17, 2009 3:12 pm EDT

This company has very little to zero morals and business ethics. I see them as crooks, now I am afraid to consume their products, it just might harm me, just like all the other scams that have harmed people. You just can't trust anyone..."the hell with the health and lives of all people, it's all about the might dollar"! What a joke...This place should be investigated and shut down.

Jul 14, 2009 2:57 pm EDT

Sounds like a Risk to me..very misleading for an honest product.

S
Jul 06, 2009 7:08 pm EDT

How can we cancel within the 14 day trial period if the business does not operate on a Saturday or Sunday? My 14th day fell on Saturday a national holiday, the 4th of July. I tried calling Sunday and got a recording of business hours and operation. I tried to call today, Monday and I was told it was too late, I was charged on Sunday.

Pure Essentials, Nature Cleanse, Brite Teeth Pro, whoever you are... is not a reputible business and does not practice ethical business standards. Do not buy from them ever!

This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Pure Nutrients claims they risk free 14 day money back guarantee. I received the trial and paid 5.95 for shipping and handling. The order date on the slip I received was 5/8/09 but when I called to cancel on 5/22/09 i was informed that my 'real' order date was 5/7/09. They charged my credit card $88.00 and the customer service person would NOT refund the...

Pure Nutrients contacts