Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Products & Services Pure Nutrients overdrawn bank acct.

Pure Nutrients  -  overdrawn bank acct.

L
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

UPS or whoever delivered this bottle of Nature cleanse, delivered it to my neighbor (left it on porch). Wondering why I haven't received this product, and before the cancellation date, I found out by my Doctor that I can't take this product because of my medical condition Didn't have your website nor company number. I began by asking the neighbors and fortunately my neighbor had the package, just received it today on the 23rd.
By getting the product late and previously finding out I cannot use it by my doctor, caused me to be late with my cancellation. My account is overdrawn and I'm asking for a refund on the money that was taken out my account. I do have the product and can send it back. The package was torn open so I could get the number to Pure nutrients to inform them what happen. Can you Please
send me a return package and address so I can send this back. Or email me on what options I have toward my refund.

Mr.Leroy S. Ray Jr
19765 3rd ave.
Stevenson, Ca. 95374
[protected]@comcast.net

Your cooperation will be fully appreciated,

Mr. Leroy S. Ray Jr.