Having problems with Pure Nutrients?

Pure Nutrients reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 22, 2009. The latest review I can't say this is a real scam but from other complaints I have read - it qualifies was posted on Jul 7, 2011. The latest complaint SCAM!!! Socialsteals.com / IMM Interactive / Pure Nutrients was resolved on Jun 21, 2011. Pure Nutrients has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 30 reviews. Pure Nutrients has resolved 27 complaints.

Pure Nutrients Customer Service Contacts

4420 Allison St.
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Mailing Address
PO Box 2201, Wheatridge, Colorado 80034

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pure Nutrients Customer Service. Initial Pure Nutrients complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Pure Nutrients above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Pure Nutrients. Discuss the issues you have had with Pure Nutrients and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Pure Nutrients Complaints & Reviews

Pure Nutrients — I can't say this is a real scam but from other complaints I have read - it qualifies

I can't say this is a real scam but from other complaints I have read - it qualifies. I took advantage...

Pure Nutrientsuse celebrity names to steal

Three billing names so far, Bait and Switch, bottom line they are robbing the public with deceptive practices. Use Dr. Oz, Oprah. Natures Cleanse By far the best and most comprehensive colon cleanse product that we tested. It was highly recommended by Dr Perricone on Fox News during his segment on Superfoods for weight loss as well as on Oprah Winfrey. Our of the 35 products we tested, it got the highest grades from effectiveness, easy of use, taste and quality of active ingredients. Each of our 5 testers lost between 13 - 16 lbs in roughly 3 days of use. All reported having more energy and a less bloated feeling stomach. Natures Cleanse was the most effective colon cleanse product we could find on the market. They actually guarantee your satisfaction and provide a free 30 day trial. Credit Card billed 5-6-09 by healthyonlineliving.net $5.95 Shipping Easy Genuine Cleanse $5.95 Shipping 5-21-09 by Nature Cleanse Pure Nutrient $88.00 Called company and complained, Offered several specials no refund, Called credit company informed them of double charges. Credit card company removed the disputed charge. Called Natures Cleanse and cancelled order, spoke with John at 4:00 PM 5-12-09 was given cancellation number jn4627902. Credit card again billed posted on 5-24-09, this time by Nature Cleanse Pure Nutrient, for the sum of $88.00, Called credit card company and again complained of fraudulent charges. This company has used three different names for billing since 5-6-09 till 5-24-09.

Scam!!! Socialsteals.com / Imm Interactive / Pure Nutrients — SCAM!!! Socialsteals.com / IMM Interactive / Pure Nutrients

Natures Cleanse, by Pure Nutrients is a total scam and rip off. I saw a few months ago these products being...

Pure Nutrients / Colo Detoxcustomer service number always busy

I have tried the product for several months, and decided I do not want to get any more shipments. I have tried to call their customer service number for the past 3 days, and all I ever get is a busy signal.
    They did not include any website or email contacts with the shipment paperwork .

Pure Nutrients — colodetox xr

I had ordered the free trial of this product which was only going to cost me $2.49. I didn't receive the...

Pure Nutrients. Inc. / Colodetox XRcontinued to ship & charge after concelling

I ordered a 14 day free trial of thier prodeuct that was from the Rachel Ray show ( she has removed this product from her site). The product gave me a skin reaction. I called then to cancell 3 days after it arrived.<br />
      That was in Oct / 09 and an other shipment arrived on Nov. 13th /09 and I was charged $93.95 for this one bottle of 60 pills. Shame on me I did not do my home work on this one. <br />
      So beware of this company. Theri customer service is past being bad, are all like a bunch of robots, reading a script. They were not helpful at all. When I said I had called and cancelled and had the confermation # they told me they had no record of it, there for they could charge me for it.<br />
      My credit card company put a hold on my acount when this company came up with a charge on it. When I call them they told me that they had to many complaints on them and would not releace funds with out speaking to me. So I would think be for useing them.

Pure Nutrients, Inc. / Colo Detox RX — terms and conditions misleadsing

On 9/25/09 I ordered a free trial of the ColoDetox XR from Pure Nutrients via the web. I was supposed to have...

Pure Nutrients Inc, ColoDetox XR — charged after cancellation

I ordered a 14 day trial of ColoDetox XR. The shipping charge of $2.49 hit my bank on 9/29/09. I cancelled...

Pure Nutrients — fraudulent practices

Please don't let my horrible experience be yours. I ordered a "free" sample and paid shipping. THEN I...

Pure Nutrients Cleansestealing my money

I ordered a sample of Pure Nutrients Cleanse and not until I had entered my account infromation did it say anything about automatically charging me $88 each month. I called the very next day and cancelled but they state that I made not such call. When the sample arrived I refused it and returned it UNOPENED. A week later I recieve my bank statement and they had charged me $88 for a shipment I had not received. Again I called only to find out that they did not have any record of me cancelling. On June 4, 2009 they credited me $44 but refused to credit the remaining amount. I just received my second bank statement and it shows where on June 4, 2009 they charged me another $93.95 for product I never even received. Before that date a second shipment came and I also refused it and returned it UNOPENED. I just got off the phone with "Albert #24214" who informed me that they don't have to refund me anything even though I have not received their product. I want my money back and will go to what ever lengths it takes to see that this is done. Sharon Begemann

• St
            Steven Currie Jun 07, 2009

Rip off company, false and deceptive trade practices, some0ne needs to go to jail, now!

Pure Nutrients: Nature Cleansescam!!!

I placed an order for Nature Cleanse for the 13 day free trial. On the 13th day after ordering I tried to call the number to Customer Service and cancel the order, I was put on hold and left there for about 3 hours. I never got to talk to anyone. On the 14th day of the free trial I called and tried to cancel the order, I was put on hold most of the day (hours)!!! I still never got to talk to anyone! They were Closed the 15th day so on Monday morning (today) the 16th day I called the company to cancel my order. They said that they would cancel the order but that they would still charge my account for the $88.00. I explained the process of trying to reach them the previous days and they didnt seem to care. I also explained that I will be contacting the the Att. Generals office and the BBB. That didnt seem to bother them either.

This 14 day trial is a SCAM!!! I would stress that you DO NOT take this free 14 day trial offer. They will still charge your account!!!

Pure Essentials (Pure Nutrients) Bright Teeth Pro — cannot cancel order

I tried the product and when I wanted to cancel the order, I called the above number and was on the phone for...

Pure Nutrients Natures Cleanse — scam

Hi By now you have probably heard of Pure Nutrients sending out a cleansing product try a free sample and pay...

Pure Nutrientsmisrepretation of product sales

I ordered on 6/7/09 Nature Cleanse & Acal Advanced and was charged $5.95 for each on 6/8/09. UPS delivered the product on 6/15/09. I had 14 days trial as advertised and was billed $88.00 on my VISA 6/24/09. This was not the advertised trial of 14 days...it was only 10 days.
            I canceled everything this morning and was told I could only be refunded $44.00 of the $88.00 charged to me.
            This is not acceptable and I want the balance of $44.00 credited to my VISA immediately.
            My cancelation number is #4910450TC'
            Please confirm this has been taken care of as soon as possible.
            Sincerely,
            Carol E. Roslanic
            2745 Birchcrest Dr. SE Apt.#509
            Grand Rapids, MI 49506
            Ph: [protected]
            Email: [protected]@att.net

• Km
                KM08 Aug 04, 2009

I have the same issue as everyone else. I called to cancel and get a refund, explained that I was sick during the 14day trial period so haven't even used the product, still in its originally sealed bottle. I said I would return it and get a refund and the guy kept trying to sell me the product and wouldn't refund anything!!! What a scam, false advertising, and everything bad a company can do to a customer! Wish I would have seen this before hand. I want my money back!

Pure Nutrients — overdrawn bank acct.

UPS or whoever delivered this bottle of Nature cleanse, delivered it to my neighbor (left it on porch...

Nature Cleanse Pure Nutrients — should not have charged to credit card

Company claims i did not send product within 14 day period, which is false . I sent it back the same day i...

Pure Nutrientsreturn policy

Make sure you read the very fine print, very very small
              I sell retail and if a customer is not happy they can return anytime
              Good Customer Service!!!
              It is not really free to try!! After 14 day you buy that bottle plue they send you another one and $181 dollars later you are toast
              My Dr. told me not to take and because I miss the 14 day notice
              They have sent me another bottle for $93.95 plus charged for the free bottle so that make it not free - Right!!!

What a scam!!!

Pure Nutrients / Nature Cleanse — no refund on unauthorized credit card charge

I agreed to a free trial of Nature Cleanse, where I was only asked to pay $5.95 shipping by credit card, and...

Pure Nutrients / Nature Cleansemisleading on the 14 day trial date

I want to tell everyone thinking about this product, don't fall for it like I did.
                I saw the ad on the internet and ordered it. The information given is very misleading.
                I odered it on the 29th of may, I recieved it on june 8th and my credit card was billed june 12.
                I tryed calling as soon as I recieved it on the 8th because I read the very small print that my card was going to be billed $88.00 on the 15th day. Well when placing the order that is not made clear for one and for two they started counting down my 14 days as soon as I placed the order.
                I only had the product a few days before my card was billed. It's funny after a week of trying to call them, they finally answer after the 15th day. Wow!!!
                I want my money back. I am so upset I don't trust even trying the product now.
                This is a very bad way they do business.
                If there is someone out there that can help me please contact me. [protected]@aol.com

• To
                    Too Good Too Be True Jul 14, 2009

My husband and I were looking into these products for a couple of months. It looked ok, but we were very sceptical. Finally we decided we had nothing to loose to pay only S&H so we ordered it. I gave my email address, but never received an email confirmation as I do with EVERYTHING I order. I dismissed that, and we received our product, and the bank showed the S&H fee. All good? Not quite. We decided we should take advantage of the trial, and placed another order. All this time, we tried to find the product for sale outright...to see the cost, but could never find it. I looked at my bank account and saw the charge for S&H for the 2nd bottle...but the address was different and there was a .50 international fee on this one. It was the same exact web site. This too had no email confirmation and I threw out the paperwork from the first bottle. I got nervous and starting looking for scam reports...then I saw this. Next to the address from my bank showing the deduction was also a phone number...each order had a different one of those too. I called one and told them I didn't want any more product or charges on my account...she said "you want to cancel your subscription?" I said yes. She gave me 2 cancelation numbers, one for each order under our address. I had no idea I had subscribed to anything. Oh, and one more thing..I noticed I had a hard time steering away from the web page...it kept popping something else up...that stuck in my head also. I am usually so careful about this stuff, and feel bad for you becuse you saved us from ourselves. And it always goes back to the same thing, If you think it's too good to be true, it probably is.
                    Thanks and good luck.
                    Good Housekeeping Magazine has a scam section in which they try for you to recup money from bad deals. If nothing else, maybe they'll post something about it as well, but they usally do pretty good. Try them...they are at least honest.
                    Thanks so much for posting your experience, it made it so I caught it in time...I think.

• Ki
                    KIWI73703 Jun 15, 2009

That happen to me too and I told them that wasn't 14 days. I wanted and STILL want my money back! I wish there was something that could be done!! They will not refund me!

Pure Nutrientscharges to credit card

Received Nature Cleanse product promo two weeks ago...have been calling for the past week to cancel order...hanging on the line for 10 minutes at a time...no human picks up to answer call.
                  Called my credit card company to reverse the $88.00 charge and they actually got me on the line with someone from Pure Nutrients who gave me a cancellation number and an e-mail address to file the notice. Of course, as you already know, that address is not available!
                  I demand that your charge for $88.00 to my credit card be reversed.
                  Cynthia Diem
                  [protected]
                  Cancellation # ke4749668

• Sw
                      Switch2006 Jul 14, 2009

Nature Cleanse is open 8am-8pm EST Mon-Friday. They are also open 8am-5pm EST on Saturday. Busiest times are Monday. Slowest day is Saturday. 866.779.7568

Chuck Turner Jun 18, 2009

Here is the CPA network promoting this scam:

Copeac

Affiliate Approval

Affiliate inquiries

Advertiser Inquiries
                      [email protected]

Proof: http://www.findaffiliateoffers.com/index.php?function=search&search=%22nature+cleanse%22