Pure Essentials (Pure Nutrients) Bright Teeth Procannot cancel order

I tried the product and when I wanted to cancel the order, I called the above number and was on the phone for approximately 45 min waiting for someone to answer. Then an animated voice told me to go to the website. The voice said the above web address first and then said it was "[protected]@purenutrientsproducts.com. Either way, there is no way to cancel an order that will bill me monthly unless I cancel, which, of course, is what I want to do.

[protected]@comcast.net

JayPryce Dec 01, 2009

I just found out about the charge today and I am totally peeved. Not only am I going to spend hours on the phone tonight with my bank having them stop the payment but my sister was on the phone with them at the same time...they couldn't find their supervisor she said...They are a scam and I plan on suing them for all the false advertisement...I even took pictures for proof.

• Ge
    Genna Aug 25, 2009

I totally agree. I have never ordered a "FREE" trial before either, but will never do it again. They're all scams! These people are crooks - "dirtbags", as TL stated. I rec'd my "sample" and just saw a charge of $89.00 on my credit card. When I called to cancel, I got the run-around about how they couldn't credit the $89.00 because I didn't cancel within the "trial" period. What trial period?? Talk about false advertising...it is totally misleading. Total Rip Off! I've learned a valuable leason...if it sounds too good to be true, then it IS too good to be true.

• Tl
    TL Russmann Jul 25, 2009

I have never done free trials of anything until now. This just comfirms why I haven't in the past and won't again in the future. I hope Sheila Dodds relatives who are attorneys sue this company for all of us. What a dirtbag operation.

• Pa
    paul morris Jul 25, 2009

i agree to with you i waited and waited cant cancel, they suck

• Ba
    bad business Jul 18, 2009

I had the same issue just happen to me. However, my husband suggested cancelling the card on which the charges happened. It would ensure no other charges would happen. An inconvenience, to us yes, yet this will ensure not future charges occur. Since, you can cancel the darn thing..
    It's the only way. Plus dispute the charges with the bank.

• Sh
    Sheila Dodds Jul 18, 2009

I agree with the complaint. I did not read the fine print and you deducted the 89.00 from my account. I do not want your product anymore but can't cancel. What are you suppose to do? I have two attorneys in my family and will be sueing.