Menu

B
Author of the complaint
2:36 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered a 14 day trial of ColoDetox XR. The shipping charge of $2.49 hit my bank on 9/29/09. I cancelled the order on 10/01/09. On 10/14/09 my account was charged $89.00 for the product. When I originally called I was told the product had not been shipped yet and the account was cancelled. I ended up receiving the product and a charge. I am returning the product in the original package, untouched. I was told when I called today that I could not receive a refund, no way, but they would send me 2 more bottles and cancel my account. I was placed on hold while the representative spoke with a supervisor regarding my situation. I never got to speak to any so called supervisor. I don't want the product, have previously cancelled the product and am now returning the product.

I just want the $89.00 credited to my account and assurance the account has been closed. I have also contacted my bank to reject any charges from Pure Nutrients to try and protect my account.

Thank you for any help in this matter.

More Pure Nutrients complaints & reviews