The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Pure Nutrients Inc, ColoDetox XR — charged after cancellation
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I ordered a 14 day trial of ColoDetox XR. The shipping charge of $2.49 hit my bank on 9/29/09. I cancelled the order on 10/01/09. On 10/14/09 my account was charged $89.00 for the product. When I originally called I was told the product had not been shipped yet and the account was cancelled. I ended up receiving the product and a charge. I am returning the product in the original package, untouched. I was told when I called today that I could not receive a refund, no way, but they would send me 2 more bottles and cancel my account. I was placed on hold while the representative spoke with a supervisor regarding my situation. I never got to speak to any so called supervisor. I don't want the product, have previously cancelled the product and am now returning the product.
I just want the $89.00 credited to my account and assurance the account has been closed. I have also contacted my bank to reject any charges from Pure Nutrients to try and protect my account.
Thank you for any help in this matter.
More Pure Nutrients Inc, ColoDetox XR Complaints & Reviews
- Pure Nutrients - terms & conditions beware
- Pure Nutrients Inc - nature cleanse
- Pure Nutrients Products, Colon Cleansing - I cancelled my order and they said they would not charge me shipping and handling charges and they charged me any way
- Pure Nutrients - return policy
- Pure Nutrients, Inc. / Colo Detox RX - terms and conditions misleadsing
- Pure Nutrients / Nature Cleanse - false advertising
- Pure Nutrients Products - natural cleanse - scam
- Nature Cleanse Pure Nutrients - should not have charged to credit card
- Pure Nutrients - colodetox xr
- Pure Nutrients - charges to credit card