Pulte Homesguest bath shower surround & tub high maintenance

P

Im already over my 50 punch list of corrections items from pulte... Which ive dubbed the "short cuts builder". I still think about our large sink hole in the front yard due to an incorrect sewer hook up along with a back flow of sewer water into our master shower... Due to excess scrap wood debris in the outflow to sewer drain. Lastly im still amazed that pulte left us with and would not remove a large very dead tree in the back yard for which pulte said was part of our natural landscape. The dead tree had to be removed and cost me $2000. Pulte refused to help or hear about it because of the fine print in my closing paperwork "natural landscape" clause.
Ok... On to my complaint about the guest bath shower surround-
Problem-this item is a pieced together surround with three flat surfaces and two corner curve pieces. While this may be a managerial accounting decision point on a plotting map to save shipping costs there is a down side not seen until the shower gets used by the homeowner! The shower surround overlaps the tub backsplash and allows for drainage... Believe it or not for a behind the shower surround drainage? Strange right? Yes its true!!!
Our guest tub/shower gets a pink [censor] buildup at the tub lip all along the overlap surface of the backsplash and a black crud coming from the surround wrap around shower surround about every 4-6 weeks! I know its time to clean it again because the pink [censor] appears and when I bend down to look at the overlap space... Sure enough the black crud is there too!
Solution - pulte should install a "one piece - tub and shower surround unit" so there is no space or place for any drainage! I can deal with the pink [censor] its that black drainage crud behind the shower surround at the tub area that is absurd! Pulte needs a better shower enclosure. Beware of these look nice shower pieced together surrounds. They are trouble!!!