Menu
Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
reviews and complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 5 Reviews

How responsive is Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram's customer service?

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Absolutely frustrating 🫠
It's quite possible that Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is not aware of the complaints or rarely monitors their existence because we find it hard to believe they don't care about their customers. We advise reviewers to be very careful and have a backup plan if their issue isn't addressed. Check out other unresolved complaints on ComplaintsBoard to avoid problems caused by Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram's silence.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram car buyers and enthusiasts reviews and complaints 5

Filter reviews by rating
2 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram reviews and complaints

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram worst thing ever, they sold me a car that left me with nothing but negative experiences

worst thing ever, they sold me a car that left me with nothing but negative experiences.

K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Pueblo Dodge, took a thousand dollars out of my account, one month after I bought a new vehicle

Pueblo Dodge, took a thousand dollars out of my account, one month after I bought a new vehicle. When I asked them about it, they couldn't give any explanation. However, they did refund me the money. When I asked why they still had my information, they couldn't provide me with an explanation. I was told that someone would call me, but I never received any calls from Pueblo Dodge. As a result, you have lost a customer.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram I bought a vehicle back in November and they are sending repeated mail, phone calls, and emails that they make appear as a late payment I owe to

I bought a vehicle back in November and they are sending repeated mail, phone calls, and emails that they make appear as a late payment I owe to encourage me to buy something.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram In June , the air conditioning in my van was not working properly

In June , the air conditioning in my van was not working properly. On September 30, I experienced the same issues again. Then, on October 19, I encountered the same issues once more. Finally, in November , I pulled the mechanic aside to listen to the sound and demonstrate the lack of heat or air conditioning.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram ationary)

ationary). We called them immediately and they said to bring it back. We took it back and they kept it for a few days. When we picked it up, they said they couldn't find anything wrong with it and that it was running fine. However, as soon as we drove off the lot, the same issues started again. We called them again and they told us to bring it back once more. This time, they had it for over a week. When we finally got it back, they said they replaced the spark plugs and cleaned the fuel injectors. They assured us that the problem was fixed. But guess what? It wasn't. The same issues persisted. At this point, we were beyond frustrated. We decided to take it to a different mechanic who actually knew what they were doing. They found multiple issues with the car, including a faulty ignition coil and a clogged fuel filter. They fixed everything and now the car runs perfectly fine. We are extremely disappointed with Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. They completely failed to properly diagnose and fix our car, despite us clearly explaining the issues and requesting a thorough inspection. We wasted a significant amount of time and money dealing with their incompetence. We will never bring our car back to them and we strongly advise others to avoid their service department.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram customer service

Phone number

+1 (719) 545-6666

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Customer Service. Initial Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. Discuss the issues you have had with Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.